ContextMedia Healthcare Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ContextMedia Healthcare Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at ContextMedia

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ContextMedia (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was considering moving to Chicago, so I got a recruiter. He came back to me a couple days later with the opportunity. We set up a phone interview for a Monday, once I passed that I had a Skype interview on Wednesday. I then came to Chicago that Friday to have my face-to-face interviews (with 3 people). I had a specific timeline on when I would need to have an offer in order to accept it. The entire interviewing process for me was a week I started on a Monday and had an offer by Sunday.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you were gritty/didn't give up.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ContextMedia

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ContextMedia (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Long interview process. 5 rounds. Well worth it. This place is amazing. Be prepared to work hard, play hard and make a difference in people's lives. Be yourself, there is no magic formula for the process. Do your research and make sure you understand the mission.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ContextMedia (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was great. I had a different process than most because I was from out of state but I thought they moved swiftly and confidently. They will move the process along quickly if they are interested in you but an average is about 3-4 weeks. Everyone who I met with was awesome and I enjoyed every interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you value as a person and from a company perspective?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ContextMedia (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Just the standard questions. Then invited in to meet with the hiring managers. I met with two sales directors/managers. I would describe them as tech bros, very informal interview, but did get old school salesy and tried to trick me a few times and stump me with questions/objections. Very aggressive and caught me a bit off guard for a first round interview. They expected you to be a product expert, know the objections they get, and know the complete history on the company. It was like they didn't even want to me succeed. Also, between the two interviews they just left me in the room alone for almost 15 minutes. The sales floor looked like a bunch of miserable robotic drones glued their their dual Apple monitors. Free breakfast and lunch? Yeah, that's because they don't want you to leave during your 10+ hour day of continuous cold calling. Learn from my mistake, just skip it and find another place. It's not Google but they think they are. Never got follow up. Nothing. Nada. Ziltch. Emailed the HR contact and got no response. Oh, and they are going to see your W2's before they give you an offer. Talk about starting off with a "we don't trust you" mentality. Walk away now. Don't say "nobody told me" because I just did.