Conti Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conti Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

3.2

Superintendent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conti Enterprises.

Interview

Was contacted via recruiter and initially skeptical. 4 phone interviews then the in person. Wasn't so much an interview as a 2 way discussion. Very relaxed atmosphere, but very professional. Basically, I was awake for 30+ hours by the time I got to the interview due to obligations at my current company and it still felt stress free.

Interview Questions

• what was a scenario where you were faced with firing or disciplining someone.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conti Enterprises in April 2017.

Interview

I received an email for 1st round interview on Apr 3rd, and overall had 3 interviews before receiving a reject email. This whole process took almost 2 months, and they started interviewing people when they are still waiting on project bidding. Pretty much the same questions, repeat again and again. Personally think the 3rd interview is unnecessary and is redundant. Wait time is way too long.
    The questions are mostly regarding what you did, very general.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, why do you want to work in heavy civil industry, tell me a little bit about what your job responsibilities are   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conti Enterprises (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for the field engineer position, but obtained the project engineer position. The people that conducted the interviews are great people. Conti has really great people overall, but a poor work-life balance.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conti Enterprises (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

It was 30 minute phone interview which included basic HR questions like " walk me through your resume, why did you apply for this post, describe your work experience , likes and dislikes about your work , difficulties in the work, describe a project you've worked on , what were the challenges of the project and how did you overcome it"

Interview Questions

• description of work experience and how coped up with it   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conti Enterprises (Detroit, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Usually a telephonic round depending on ur availablility, then manager will call you and about the interest of your work. Depending on the answer you provide, the interview procedure take off.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conti Enterprises.

Interview

Three - one hour interviews with managers and engineers (most had a similar career path from the internship program). Started off through college with a 1:1 interview before being selected to move onto next round.

Junior Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Conti Enterprises (Edison, NJ).

Interview

Through a recruiter, basic interview via the phone. Was contacted for a second in-person interview, but had already accepted a position elsewhere. Recruiter indicated 40-45k position. Nothing really difficult, since a close-to-entry level position. Seemed pleasant and basic. Seemed interested in it being a good fit for both sides. Good location. Respected company.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and short, as it was through a recruited so I was pre-screened. Seeing if I was interested, good fit   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Conti Enterprises in March 2014.

Interview

They conduct a job fair in the town. I go there, interviewed by 4 persons. One of the them was hr, and rest of them are engineers.

Interview Questions

• They just need to learn about your experience, if you are experienced. The nature of work you can perform, each and everything.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was good, so i accepted it.

Interview

way too long

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Conti Enterprises (Edison, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Long process. Met and interviewed with 8-10 people before being offered a position. Negotiations were nonexistent other than mild start-date flexibility. Interviewers were a mix of Engineers, Field Positions and HR professional. Everyone was kind and courteous. The offices are beautiful. Since I interviewed they began using Skype interview sessions more in order add another level between the phone screen and in-person interview, especially if travel for the candidate would be necessary.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were predictable ("tell me about a time you worked in a team, what was the project, what was your role, did you have any conflicts, how did you resolve conflict, etc.). The one that caught me a little off-gaurd was: "If you were a tool on a construction site, what tool would you be and why?"   Answer Question