Continental Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continental Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.5

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Continental (Pune (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

whole process of selection was divided into three parts.
1.online test(aptitude)
2.technical interview.
3.HR
online test was easy after clearing it next round was technical interview.The technical round last for about 30 minutes or so.
most of the question were asked on c programming and also asked to write the programe.
I was able to clear the technical round without facing any difficulty.

Interview Questions

• 1.brief introduction about yourself
    2.what is nibble and explain shifting operation in C?
    3.write c program of shifting the nibble with the rest of bits of a hexadecimal number.
    4.what is the storage classes in C?Diference between them
    5.some situation based question.
    6.difference between embedded c and c
    and last was the puzzel   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Assessment Day composed of:
    > Company Presentation
    > Individual Interview
    > Individual Presentation ( presentation based on "A Challenging Project" )
    > Group Task ( Build Tallest Tower with LEGO that can withstand air current from fan 0.5m away)

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

1)Aptitude online -quant,reasoning,verbal and your engineering stream related
    2)technical round 1-c programming and your domain related,projects related
    They will make you wait for 3 hours and say come next day.Next day same cycle repeats.You will never be issued offer letter nor will you be pushed to further rounds.
    Further rounds-managerial, Hr

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was held in our university, during our final semester of Bachelors degree. We had 3 rounds - First one was a written exam with questions on Electronics and network theory, and English. Depending on the cutoff, few were selected for the technical interview. 2 managers interviewed me and asked questions on my project and C programming. Post that, the final round was HR round, where the usual HR questions like ‘Where do you see yourself in 5 years?’ etc were asked. The HR also briefed about the culture of the company and their policies. Got our results the same day. Offer letter was extended in 3 weeks. Overall, the entire process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Could you explain your final semester project.
      And more questions on the project (MATLAB, filters, etc.)   Answer Question