Continental Interview Questions in Mount Vernon, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Mount Vernon, IL).

Interview

Interviewing comittee was kind, it was a group presentation followed by a plant tour and personal interviews. I was interviewed by 4 people in 2 sessions. Second session was harder although the questions where almost the same, one of the interviewers was a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• whay we shoyld choose you over the other candidates?   Answer Question
    • If I review you resume tomorrow how do you think I will remember you?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Mount Vernon, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First, they brought us into a room with a huge round table. Then they asked all the candidates if we knew anything about the company?.... Because of this, study up on the company, thankfully I did.
    Next, they showed us around the plant and showed us how a tire was made.
    After that, we went to the engineering department into another conference room. This time they took us one by one to interview with 2 engineers.
    After the interview, they told us we will hear back from them in like a week.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Continental?
      What do you look for in a company?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about this project you have on your resume?
      1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Mount Vernon, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

A large group interview at my school, followed by an interview and tour of the plant, where I talked to 4 different groups of engineers. Easy, friendly. then I had to fill out paper work, submit to a background check and hair follicle drug test.

Interview Questions

• "If you were an engineer at this plant and you were called to the floor to repair a achine, what would you do first?"   Answer Question