Continental Quality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continental Quality Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was done 3 people panel. They were very cool and explained the process very well. All the questions were based on the resume. They explored my leadership qualities too.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult scenario you faced in the project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Quality Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental in May 2013.

Interview

It was good,did take very much time.Simple questions and not too much questions.First I had to take a test,after the test i had to pass the interview.It was a 1:1 interview.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Applied through the portal
    2. Scheduled a phone interview directly with the team manager
    3. Decision

fairly straightforward, a bit too slow in my opinion. The whole process took about 2 months. On a side note I applied initially for a different position but got pooled by HR for this position as there was an urgent need to fill it.

Interview Questions

• - Why did you apply for this position
      - What do you understand with the term Process   Answer Question