Continental Resources (Massachusetts) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.2

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) (Bedford, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and the recruiter contacted me via email to set up a quick phone interview. I responded back and we set a time to connect on the phone. Phone call lasted less than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How much did you make according to your W2?   1 Answer
    • How my skills at my current job related to the one i was applying for   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) (Bedford, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a phone screen with Human Resources. Next was Skype interview with manager. Then a follow up with a phone interview with both inside sales people. Job offer came from Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and work experience?   1 Answer

Network Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts).

Interview

Pretty standard interview. They do need to get with the 21st century on the interview process.

First was a phone screen with HR.

Second was meeting with the department manager whom I didn't really talk much with.
    Met with some of the employees in the department.

Third was meeting with the department manager's manager.
    Met with the same employees in the department as the first face to face interview.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts).

Interview

Interviews are pretty standard. Don't plan on being grilled heavily on the technical side. Your ability to communicate is much more important to the hiring managers.

I, personally, didn't care for the lack of enthusiasm from the person who responded to my application. That, along with the excessively long hiring process were enough to accept an offer from another company.

Interview Questions

• 100% standard interview questions. if you can talk about your resume, you'll be fine   Answer Question

Took too long to make an offer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

3 Step Interview, phone screen with HR, on site visit with sales manager, followed by video conference with CEO. Be sure to send thank you notes! Pretty standard questions, it's a sales interview, be yourself and confident. They care more about personality than anything else. Many employees have been here 10+ years

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in technology   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) (Bedford, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Received a call from HR and interviewed on the phone. Met with the hiring manager a couple of times prior to offer. Negotiated the offer and eventually took the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts).

Interview

Applied online and got a call for a brief phone interview. I was selected for a 1:1 interview and later called back for a group interview a few weeks later. Nothing during the interview was too difficult or unexpected and the manager was very outgoing and easy to get along with.

Marketing Communications Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position online and was called shortly after by a woman in HR. She conducted a brief phone interview, and asked to schedule a one on one interview. It was scheduled for about a week later.

I arrived and had to fill out a 4 page paper application. Basically repeating everything on my resume. I was then interviewed by 2 people in the department. It was very casual, and some of the jokes that the interviewer said were mildly inappropriate. I was not impressed when they described the work environment and the overall goals of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the most difficult decisions you ever had to make in your life. (work or personal)   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) in January 2011.

Interview

Upon arriving, I had to fill out a paper application with essentially all the information in my resume (name, address, work experience, references, etc.) HR was very helpful in setting up my interview and answering my questions. After meeting with HR, I met with 2 people in the marketing department who fired questions at me. The whole interview process took a little over an hour. They were very easy to talk to, not intimidating at all.