Continental Resources (Oklahoma) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continental Resources (Oklahoma) Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental Resources (Oklahoma)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Continental Resources (Oklahoma)

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Oklahoma) (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard hiring process with background check, drug test, etc. phone interview and face to face later. A panel interview, technical and management questions, and finally went through the offered benefits package.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Oklahoma).

Interview

I got the internship but I was not impressed with the two people they sent to conduct the interview. They were in no way friendly nor did either of them really have a personality. Of course it was an interview but at the same time they acted more like members of a jury for a murder trial rather than a simple interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you have taught yourself that you would like to teach others. I didn't see a question like this coming at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Oklahoma).

Interview

Laid back. Process took 2-3 weeks. Phone interview is the first interview then invited back for the in office interview which took about an hour. Took a week to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult challenge you faced at a previous job?   Answer Question

Completions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental Resources (Oklahoma) in November 2010.

Interview

Interviewed entire morning with operations manager. It mostly consisted of asking me about my background and telling me about the company. I also spoke with other ops engineers about their job duties and the company. Was a nice laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of in your current or previous position?   Answer Question