Continental Secret Service Bureau Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continental Secret Service Bureau Security Guard Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental Secret Service Bureau

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Show up to a guard shack and get crammed in with other applicants. Take a saliva drug test in front of others, if youre on medication prescribed by a dr. and its positive its embarassing as the hiring folk call you out in front of the others. NO TRAINING for your job tasks. Fill out typial boring paperwork.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Continental Secret Service Bureau

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau.

Interview

it took forever. the gentleman was 1/2 late to begin with. tons of paperwork to fill out. not at all organized. complained alot. informed us of previous guards that didn't work out. one walked off the site. to many call offs.

Interview Questions

• are you able to use your personal vehicle for patrol?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Toledo, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

My interview was at a restaurant. I went to the office for orientation where they went over all the rules and had me sign papers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations