Continental Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continental Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview process with a very short turn around time between online application, first phone interview and actual in person interview. Very open discussion and a great chance to meet the team, to get to know the location infrastructure and most important to get an insight into the technology and the overall scope of the team.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, but also a very deep dive into technical background. Confronted with practical problems from daily work they expected to provide a rational analysis and also an approach on how to solve the challenge. E.g. describing possible test cases of an in-vehicle application of the LiDAR sensor technology.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jurong West, West (Singapore)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Jurong West, West (Singapore)).

Interview

Interview by hiring manager and technical lead. Asking some technical questions. Past working experience. Just normal questions. Have to do online accessment after apply job. Receive first interview next following day.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Iaşi (Romania)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview had 2 parts. The technical one, in which there were some electronics and programming cases to solve, basic things, and the Human Resources one, in which the saw if they can relay on you for a long time.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Continental (Iaşi (Romania)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was straight forward, with questions about testing methods, microcontrollers and conversion between different bases(binary, hex), logical questions, mechanical details about how a car works like how the breaking system works, and questions from electrical field, regarding Kirchoff laws, and tension divider.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure 4L of water with a 5L and a 3L cup ?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a HR company and then introduced to the managers of R&D and Process Engineering and did a personal interview and was not necessary to do written tests.

Interview Questions

• How it was my last job, my experiences and what was my motivation to work in Continental.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something s
    al insults or defamatory attacks (by name, titl