Continuum Managed Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continuum Managed Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2018

2.9

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services.

Interview

First you have a phone interview with situational questions to gauge your soft skills. Second you are given a tour by a HR member. Third you shadow a person working help desk tier 1 and get to ask them questions. Fourth you are given a technical interview by a tier 2 help desk technician. Fifth you are given a behavioral interview with more situational question to see if you're a good fit. Sixth you are given another behavioral interview with another person.

Interview Questions

• 2 typing tests

find domain name windows
      how to map network drive windows

find domain name mac
      how to map network drive mac

reset password active directory
      assign group active directory
      disable account active directory
      unlock account active directory
      create new user active directory

whitelist address outlook
      add contact outlook
      add email to outlook

find print spooler printer
      how to troubleshoot printer that is not printing anything
      where to find printer drivers

what is a vpn?   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry Twp, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Cranberry Twp, PA).

Interview

The interview process consists of an online basic skills and typing test, a 1 hour phone screen interview and then finally a several hour long interview with multiple team leads.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time where you had to resolve a conflict with another employee.   Answer Question

Senior Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Over a period of 5 weeks, I had a meeting each week with multiple team members from various levels of management. It was in depth to ensure that the fit was both cultural and capable of successfully doing the job from both perspectives. The process was very well managed and highly professional. Very impressive process

Interview Questions

• Actually did product presentation to handle sales skills, objections and closing   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services.

Interview

The process was cordial and about what you would expect. Phone Interview than 2 rounds of in persons interviews. Spoke with several different managers of different departments. Extremely nice office. The hardest thing about it all was parking. I did not see any designated parking and not being from the city that was an issue.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in the industry   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screening - not much information asked or given, basically are you interested. I emailed weekly for a month inquiring for updates. I was told they'd be following up within a week, but a month later they finally responded with they decided to change the position. Just in general very poor communication.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was referred to Continuum through a recruiter. After speaking with the recruiter, a phone interview was set up with the Director of Product I would be working with. After that they brought me in for an in-person round of interviews with a few other product managers and leaders in Engineering and Marketing.

All in all it was a very positive interview process. I declined to move forward for a few reasons entirely related to what I was looking for, but NOT due to any deficiencies at the company.

Interview Questions

• Map out your current product's competitive landscape and identify key differentiators   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Cranberry, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

An online typing and technical test, phone interview the a 4 hour in person interview. The in person had me do some more tests and lots of behaveral questions for several interviewers.

Principal Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a great phone interview with the hiring manager. He then asked me to come in for an in person at the new Boston HQ. I again had a great in person interview with the hiring manager as well as the principal systems engineer both of which told me I would be a good fit...

Then the CIO came into the conference room to interview me and the very first words out of his mouth were... "I know you've been vetted by my right hand man, but I have to say I took one look at your resume and normally would have just thrown it in the trash can." I am not kidding. It was the most unprofessional and repugnant behavior I have been subjected to by a supposedly professional in the IT industry ever in my life... and I am 53

The CIO went on to tell me to rewrite my resume and even recommended where to have it done and proceeded to expound on why he felt this way... and I quote "because I don't like consultants" and went even further to insult and degrade my highly accomplished career.

Inexcusable and absolutely disgusting behavior of ANY self respecting C level executive real or imagined.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing remarkable about any of the questions as they all centered around my experience as described in my resume as well as network engineering solutions to resolve typical challenges.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an external recruiter. I had one phone screen with the hiring manager, followed by day of on-site interviewing with the Boston team. They then asked for references and did a background check. The hiring manager also did a significant amount of "backchannel" checking such as contacting previous employers going back several years.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize Product requirements?   1 Answer

Partner Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews...phone, in person, with leadership. They described the sales teams, regions, and changes occurring. In person interviews with team members. I also interviewed with another candidate and was told it was not a competition since we were so far in the process. Expectations were set in regards to goals/sales culture but were not the same while on the job.