Continuum Managed Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2018

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services.

Interview

The process was cordial and about what you would expect. Phone Interview than 2 rounds of in persons interviews. Spoke with several different managers of different departments. Extremely nice office. The hardest thing about it all was parking. I did not see any designated parking and not being from the city that was an issue.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in the industry   1 Answer

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

A very productive, thorough, and creative interview process. I met with several heads of teams, and one part of my interview was a working interview where my interviewer and I worked through a process to address an actual issue at hand with the team.

Interview Questions

• What's something that you highly value in your ideal workplace?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by about 5 different people, but it was split up into three separate groups. They were all pretty casual and open, it was clear that they all reviewed my resume, and each started off with asking to describe myself. I was a bit nervous at first, but once I got talking to each of them, I realized they were all really nice and actually interested in what I could achieve here and the great things I could get out of it.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Like I said in my comment the interview is with 4 different people. Usually the hiring manager first, she is very sweet gives you a brief overview of the company. Then the directors of marketing come next. A question they like to ask is what is your super power so be prepared! Also the hardest question I received was what is a limitation of a vlookup formula. Then I met with the Director of Product Marketing and Finally the CMO. Really really smart group of people, some of whom have worked at Hubspot, for those of you who know what that is I don't have to tell you that they hire some of the brightest people out there. After the interview you were escorted out of the office and received an offer sometime later that week. The one thing that may have come up a lot throughout my interview was my availability but that may be just because I am an intern. Also the office as a whole is big on thank-you notes so make sure to send those after the interview!

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, was very happy with the pay offered.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was thorough. After an informational phone call with the hiring manager, I had a better understanding of the position --- and Continuum know more about me. An afternoon of interviews followed and I spoke with everyone from my hiring manager to various Marketing team members, including the CMO, to those in other areas of the business that the position liaises with. Every interview was different, which was nice, and I had a complete view of both the position and the direction the Marketing team was headed at the end.

Interview Questions

• What's your superpower? It may sound like a simple, innocent question but it surprised. Typically, I try to explain all of my strengths during an interview; however, I've never been asked to highlight my single biggest strength. After speaking with a number of people, I understood the reason for the question --- the Marketing team functions like a team. Everyone has a role to play and part of the team's success is putting each person in the right position to show off and optimize that strength.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry Twp, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Cranberry Twp, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

This interview was a promotion opportunity from within the company, moving from one department to another.
    It was a total of three interviews.
    The first was casual one-on-one with who would be my boss
    The second was as a panel with the entire team I would be working with.
    The third was with the heads of the department via phone, which was more so they could feel out over the phone how I would be if given the position. This portion was oddly the most casual and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a client who asked you (insert something you don't know anything about)?   1 Answer

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services.

Interview

First you have a phone interview with situational questions to gauge your soft skills. Second you are given a tour by a HR member. Third you shadow a person working help desk tier 1 and get to ask them questions. Fourth you are given a technical interview by a tier 2 help desk technician. Fifth you are given a behavioral interview with more situational question to see if you're a good fit. Sixth you are given another behavioral interview with another person.

Interview Questions

• 2 typing tests

find domain name windows
      how to map network drive windows

find domain name mac
      how to map network drive mac

reset password active directory
      assign group active directory
      disable account active directory
      unlock account active directory
      create new user active directory

whitelist address outlook
      add contact outlook
      add email to outlook

find print spooler printer
      how to troubleshoot printer that is not printing anything
      where to find printer drivers

what is a vpn?   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry Twp, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Cranberry Twp, PA).

Interview

The interview process consists of an online basic skills and typing test, a 1 hour phone screen interview and then finally a several hour long interview with multiple team leads.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time where you had to resolve a conflict with another employee.   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Cranberry, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Asked basic technical questions to ensure you know what your doing.
    Basic computer support questions and how to user active directory.
    After basic knowledge is confirmed, they go further into training to make sure you dont crash and burn.

Interview Questions

• How do you search a name in active directory.   1 Answer

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continuum Managed Services (Cranberry, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

One in person interview
    Several online tests, typing tests and knowledge tests
    No drug test!
    Perfer to communicate via email (standard now)
    Met with one supervisor and one Level 2 technician
    had met with some other employees at a job fair type event previously
    they stressed how much they can teach us as long as we had the base knowledge

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about windows troubleshooting
      Some about Mac troubleshooting