Contra Costa Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contra Costa Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center.

Interview

Interview process initiated with external recruiter, then phone screen with pharmacy director, followed by in-person interview with pharmacy director. Spoke with both recruiter and pharmacy director in the next few days following the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Several clinical questions were asked that relate to the daily monitoring tasks of inpatient pharmacists. One behavioral question was asked.   Answer Question

Psychiatric Emergency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (Martinez, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the director of the Psych. emergency intern program and two of his interns. It was a formal interview with a list of questions that evaluated my clinical knowledge and ability to evaluate the safety of the patient. Another piece of the process was an evaluation of how I feel I would work in a high stress environment. Because of the tension within Psych. emergency; communication is exceptionally important and therefore, my ability to evaluate dangerous scenarios was also tested. I was asked to break down step, by step how to contact the appropriate emergency teams, and what I what needed to be done to protect fellow staff members. The interview lasted an hour and fifteen minutes and the interns also had a drafted list of their own questions I was asked to answer.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with suicidal adolescents, and if so what did you find the most challenging portion of the interview process? What are some of the interventions you would use to calm a frantic parent?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center in September 2012.

Interview

CCRMC has a continuous application process. Once applied, you will get a letter if you're qualified for the position and once that position is needed, you will be contacted by HR to set up an interview with the department. If applied and position is not needed, they hold onto your application for 6 months. If you want to keep your name on the list, another application must be submitted.

Once hired, there are 3 things that need to be completed: physical test, pharmacology test and background check.

Everything takes a long time. In my personal experience I was hired at the end of my interview in September, but due to delays somewhere in the paperwork, I didn't start until December.

Interview Questions

• Basic clinical questions and daily behavioral teamwork environment questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiation because it is a county hospital.