ConvaTec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2016

2.8

Customer Interaction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConvaTec (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview, job offer 8 days later. They worked quickly and had everything organized. The questions were not difficult at all. They are very friendly. The phone interview and the in-person interview had a lot of the same questions. Make sure to look through the company's website at their products/offerings.

Interview Questions

• Previous work history, personal info, problem solving skills, sales experience...etc   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ConvaTec (Bridgewater, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then initial phone screen. Following this, there were 2 phone interviews. Then an in-person interview where you meet most of the department. Almost everyone was fairly friendly, although many of the interviews were unnecessary as the same questions were often repeated, and some seemed disinterested in the process. Seems like they might have been trying to fill this role for months, as I have found multiple postings over time for this position, and I am assuming I did not get the role as it has been several weeks without contact and the position was reposted not long after my interview. Would have been a positive/neutral experience, but since this company is one of those classic cases where HR doesn't get back to candidates after long interview processes, I have to say it was fairly negative overall. At the very least contact the candidate afterward, regardless of the news, especially after spending so much time wrapped up in the process.

Clerical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ConvaTec (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

Hired when ConvaTec was part of BMS. Process is no longer in existence. Back then everything was so professional. Can't know how it's done now but I'm sure it's not as personal as it was

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ConvaTec (Chicago, IL).

Interview

3 step process. Phone interview with HR, in person interview with hiring manager and in person interview with sales director. Fairly basic and less involved than other companies I've interviewed with.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ConvaTec (Greensboro, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

I sent in my resume, received a phone interview from HR very professional. I got an email for another phone interview from the hiring manager. After about a week I got an email to schedule a face to face with two managers who were coming down from corporate. I had face a face interview with Hr and the hiring manager. I was told I would be contacted within 2 weeks, I followed up with a thank you email, 2 weeks no word, I sent an update just reminding them that I was still interested, 3 weeks no answer, the 4th week I followed up and finally I received what appeared to be their standard no thank you from HR letter. I understand if companies decide on someone else, but as I understand they never hired anyone in Greensboro. I felt it was very unprofessional, especially since I had gotten to the face to face interview, not to have a follow up phone call within the timeframe discussed.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ConvaTec.

Interview

Process varies from person to person. Depending on whether you are friends with the CEO, a family member, or going through a recruiter.

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ConvaTec (Greensboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview first with the director of Quality first. After the interview, she offered me to come in for a face to face interview. I accepted. When I came in for my face to face, this consisted of 4 1:1 interviews that lasted 30 minutes each. I interviewed with an HR representative, QA Director, QA manager and Production Associate Manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have in quality? And tell me one word that describes yourself in the workplace. Tell me about a time you were faced with conflict? How did you approach the situation and what was the end result? What shift are you able to work?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager - Ostomy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConvaTec (Skillman, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

The process started when a ConvaTec Recruiter called me having just received my resume. Usual phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with three people (hiring manager, director and HR person). About a week later I had another interview with one of the VP's, followed by another in-person with the Sr.VP. It all seemed to be going great, until they literally dropped off the face of earth... despite several attempts to gain some feedback from HR in regards to where they were in the process, NOTHING. Not a "thank you but we've chosen someone else" email, nothing... THANK GOD, as this just went to confirm everything I've read elsewhere about this company. It would have been a horrible move to go there - so there... THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, it was all normal stuff - 'walk me through your resume and experience' type of questions. Actually it was nice! very sweet people. Too bad they are all stuck in that disfunctional place....   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConvaTec in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. i was contacted about 3 days later to interview in NJ. The interview was with the RSM, VP, and HR, it was about 3 hours long. Some tough questions, but good experience overall.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ConvaTec (Skillman, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with Division President and panel of senior executive over a one day period, then I met with the individual who would be my supervisor for a three hour interview.