ConvaTec Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ConvaTec Territory Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ConvaTec (Chicago, IL).

Interview

3 step process. Phone interview with HR, in person interview with hiring manager and in person interview with sales director. Fairly basic and less involved than other companies I've interviewed with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ConvaTec

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConvaTec in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. i was contacted about 3 days later to interview in NJ. The interview was with the RSM, VP, and HR, it was about 3 hours long. Some tough questions, but good experience overall.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ConvaTec in January 2011.

Interview

had first interviews. Waiting for 2nd

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ConvaTec in November 2008.

Interview

The hiring process for me was very inpersonal because I was an internal hire, I would recommend that interviewers put together a 30-60-90 day plan on what are you plans and your expectation for your territory.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to work with a group of people that were difficult to get along with, what did you do to make the relationship go smoothly?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ConvaTec in March 2008.

Interview

The interview was very typical to interviews with other medical device companies. Started with a phone interview. There were two sets of 1:1 interviews with the hiring manager. If things go well, you will get a field ride followed by a visit to corporate for a final round interview

Interview Questions

• How do you handle adversity?   1 Answer