Convergent Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Convergent Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergent (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a interview at 10am. I didn't get seen until almost 1030. There was no one to greet me wind I came in. I basically just walked in and went to the first open door I saw. Luckily it was the lady I was supposed to meet with. I obliged and actually stuck around although it was 30
    Mins after the initial interview. The interview went well. I've been customer service a long time so I know what most call centers expect. I was offered a second interview and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with irate customers?   1 Answer

Convergent Response

Apr 18, 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

Thank you for your feedback! If there is any additional feedback you would like to share, please reach out to us at culture@convergentusa.com.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergent (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was ok. Kind of a lil awkward. But fairly ok. When explains about the hiring process you will know by the end of business day. 24-48 hours. Hopefully it will come thru by Monday at least. Haven't heard a thing from them today at all. Praying that it do come through really need a job

Interview Questions

• What's was my greatest failure?   1 Answer

Convergent Response

Apr 18, 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergent (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Hiring process lasts about a week and its very relaxed. Not like your typical interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your last Supervisor rate your work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. The pay as well as the hours were set in stone.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergent (Dunwoody, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

This interview provided me with a lot of information about the company. The interview process was very fast paced. The focus here is to insure that your schedule coincides with the companies and that you are aware that you are going to be in a serious gamble with your hourly pay. There is a brilliant design made "Performance Based ACUITY" Performance which I think is a little misleading as emergency time away from the job will be used to reduce your pay for an entire pay period; it also depends o the day of the week. Missing a Monday will guarantee you to miss a least $100.00 for 1 pay period when the hourly pay has also been deducted by $1.00 per hour!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Convergent (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Typical questions, whats your experience. It was like any other interview. They take you to a little room and ask questions that are already listed on you r resume.If you have worked in call center before,you pretty much know what to expect. It helps if you ask about the company, that makes the process go by a lot faster.

Call Center Phone Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergent (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Hired through lackluster temp. agencies like Hire Dynamics. You are given an "interview" by a Convergent cronie with no management experience. He sounds like a German robot. The temp agency NEVER responds to your concerns once you get hired. I beg you not to waste your time applying for this job. It is a joke. You are better off applying for a retail position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult except listening to the many lies the interviewer told about the company which has several lawsuits against it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergent (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

There was not much of an interview process. You started with getting registered with an in-house temp service who called you in for testing. After testing, you were scheduled for training.