Convergys Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

1 screening call with HR, 3 phone interviews with leaders, and a case study in excel. Took about a month. Reached out after another month and never ever heard back. No phone call, no email, no physical mail nothing. I felt it was very unprofessional to have someone go through this many steps and even complete a case study just to not even warrant a simple "no thank you" email. Very disappointing considering what a large international company it is to conduct itself like that. Very glad it did not work out as I love the path I ended up on. But this left a poor impression they should be aware of. Treat people with basic respect.

Interview Questions

• Excel pivot table questions, how to present data to tell a story, organizational questions since it was a work remote position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Appleton, WI) in February 2013.

Interview

It was quick. I applied on a Thursday and within a week and a half, was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your knowledge and skills with a pivot table and access?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple and painless.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys in May 2008.

Interview

It was job related interview.

Interview Questions

Got better offer somewhere.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (New Delhi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

1stly p.I ,then telephonic interveiw ...

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Rite from the beginning it was not going either ways had a issue with the scheduling the interview date.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2008.

Interview

Quite cool and easy. Nothing extraordinary

Interview Questions

• What were the most difficult positions you were in when working for your past employer   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

Prepare well what ever you have mention in CV

Negotiation

Good pay master.Need to know salary ranges before you negotiate