Convergys Call Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Call Center Agent Interview Questions

1.9

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

If you can speak English (proper English not necessary), you'll get hired. There really isn't much to the interview at all, they literally hire anyone. You don't even have to come dressed for a typical interview you can wear jeans and sneakers and still get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Watertown, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

called got a phone interview, passed that and got a face to face, stated some weekends and some minor sales possibly. the interviewer was nice and typically p/c they asked generic questions and danced around my rebuttal questions, without giving ant definite answers. the pay was covered and as low as it is its average for this area.

Interview Questions

• they asked, do I have a ride to work, is the pay acceptable, do I have any issues with working weekends as there may be a few. ( they never mentioned the rotating flex schedule or the 10a-7p shift nonsense that changes every 2 weeks) we talked about family and hobbies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Pueblo, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

do you breathe? can you type? can you talk on a phone? They honestly hire everyone, some of the people I coached had no business being there at all. They flood out access employees because of this.

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Tamarac, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I did the online application then they contacted me in 2 days for an interview. I went to the location then filled out a short application. Then we took a typing test you have to type faster then 25 wpm. Then we listened to a call and you had to answer a few questions about the call. The last step was the one on one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We could not negotiate pay

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a phone call with a series of questions. The representative was pleasant. The questions were relatively simple. I was stumped on one question, but that was because I couldn't hear her clearly.

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Wilsonville, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

talk with group and answer questions on how you feel about call center and how people should be handle on the phone and how you care about them. next do some role play to see how well you handle a call.

Interview Questions

• 1.how do you handle a angry customer.
      2.using a dvd player and tv. how would you descibe how to check cables if not plugged in right to a caller.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Tampa, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Originally, I applied when it was Stream before it got bought out by Convergys. It was a standard, typical process where I went to the location, I was asked about work history and experience. I provided my resume. We discussed the items on my resume. I was informed of the nature of the work involved. I went to the drug testing and started training a few days later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how many years of experience I had in sales and customer service.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys in August 2013.

Interview

They will give an interview to anyone and everyone who submits a resume. Unless you're illiterate, you will get hired. Just be polite, lie and say that you have customer service experience, and tell them that you can work nights and weekends.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question they asked was to describe your most memorable customer service job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I interviewed at Convergys (Orlando, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, pretty straight forward... lady I spoke with was pretty friendly, if they like you they throw you into online testing and paper work and soon as you finish that you get a date to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• it was all pretty basic, just be focused and calm and you wont have any problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it's 10/hr where I am, there wasn't really a negotiation phase however i think new hires are getting 11 now.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application on line. I was given an on line skills test which was followed by a phone interview. The interviewer asked a lot of questions about my computer knowledge and computer skills.

Interview Questions

• How many screens can you monitor at one time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.