Convergys Interview Questions in Chattanooga, TN | Glassdoor

2.0

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Promote from within, get told this is not a 40 hr. a week job, then have to click on and off. Confusing. Lots of attainment requirements with little time to complete them.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Walk in Wednesday simply apply on line and walk in then meet with a recruiter. Take the assessment after you past the test meet again with the recruiter. Go take a drug test take your badge photo then go to training on your scheduled day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any thing that will allow you to miss any days within the next 6 weeks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Did app online and was called the same day to come in and do the phone/computer test. Had a one on one interview with someone from hr. Was offered a position that day but couldn't start until December

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

i filled out an application online. they required you to take two test online which were simple and easy if you had call center experience before. They called right after I filled out the application, and had me do an other test on site, and hired me on the spot.

Tier I Technical Support At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

first you fill out their forms and take a short test on skills and psychological test.
    next they test your at home network and your computer it is important to start the test with a 17' screen
    next is phone interview

Interview Questions

• they will ask about past work history
      next they will ask about what does this job offer you. be careful
      then they will say they will send you a email mine i failed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Received email to call and set up an interview. went to interview, had to take tests on computer prior to speaking with anyone. Was 1 on 1 interview. Start date was based on classroom training availability

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

it was a good and easy interview and a good hiring feeling as well, I am a very spunky person as is, so this was not a hard task for me at all.

Negotiation

Do you think this a place for you to work? And I simply answered yes!

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Filled out application..got the job the same day

Interview Questions

• How to you make sure that you provide customers with the best service possible   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

I went into HR and sat for a few minutes while waiting for the next available interviewer. Looking around, I noticed the different "rooms" were actually "cubed" off, so they had the movable walls in place to give each representative a cubicle to work in so it wouldn't disturb anyone else. She pulled me into her cubicle and began asking about my work history and availability. She proceeded to tell me about the position, what I would be doing, the base pay, and the shifts available. Afterwards, I had to fill out forms answering questions such as criminal history, places I've lived at in the past 10 years, amongst other things. Afterwards, I was told to go to security (on the opposite side of the building) to get my security badge made. I went over to the security spot and was informed how I would be getting into work and everything else like that for my first day, as well as where to pick up my security badge on my first day.

Interview Questions

• Which shift would I be available to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The woman I spoke with told me the hourly wage and the expected shift times for the position I applied for. The only negotiation on this was for second or first shift position. Naturally, I went for first shift.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

The process starts by applying online and completing several tests including typing tests and math tests. A human resources adviser will call to arrange an interview. If you have received this call, you've passed your tests and are pretty much hired. Once you get there, they'll ask about 5 personality questions and start discussing dates for training classes.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with a flexible schedule that can change at any time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Base pay is always the same, you earn bonuses for extra pay.