Convergys Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.2

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

typical questions regarding Training experience - design, development, implementation, assessment, facilitation, web-based training, etc.
    Met with team members, management and senior management.
    Brought my own training materials samples and web-based courses for demonstration, etc.
    Discussed industries of previous and current clients.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding call center experience, managing employees, training challenges, etc.   Answer Question

PHP Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Overall the interview was good. Standard technical questions. Everyone was professional. I have dealt with Convergys before and wanted to know their polices before stepping in the door, as almost ALL of my web development experience has been academic or freelance work. This would be a make or BREAK depending on the salary and freelancing issue.

They were coy about when I asked to see the company polices and while they seemed to like my portfolio, when I explained it was freelance work and asked how they felt about freelancing as it always is good to use to learn new things with.

That question went over like a fart in church. Obviously I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic PHP questions, Jquery howto's   1 Answer

Work At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Erlanger, KY).

Interview

Interviewed and mentioned the work at home position. Was told that AT&T doesn't have work at home jobs, so I told about the ad. I was told that was only available with EyeMed and that didn't have openings at the time and 'besides, they only pay $9.00 an hour where with AT&T U verse you will $11.00 an hour. I asked why that job was in the ad if nothing was available and was told 'that's just how the ad is run'.

Interview Questions

• Which position was I interested in?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy but very rushed.The recruiter did not disclose we would not have access to training applications during the training period and this was not divulged until a couple weeks before training ended.

Interview Questions

• "Can you work with 7 applications open at the same time?"   1 Answer

Tech Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Erlanger, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process consist of you applying online. They then follow up with a phone interview. After that you go in for a one on one interview. The one on one interview was not that bad actually, it was a very comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you have had to help an irate customer before   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Afterwards, Convergys contacted me with an email invite to take personality/IQ-like questionnaire followed by an email with link for equipment testing. Have a 17" monitor with Windows or don't apply. Afterwards, there was a short phone call describing the job program available, then a scheduled phone interview DURING which there was a typing test (all the same day as first phone call). Score at least 25 wpm for this. The job offer was extended at time of interview, then a flood of paperwork for the HireRight background check, required equipment, proof of identity, and drug testing was sent.

I was officially welcomed to the company and given further instructions RIGHT before the training date, as was everyone else. It was nerve wracking not having an answer until the last minute so I continued to apply other places and got another job during that time. Overall, this was one of the most supportive interview experiences ever. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Look at ALL of the Glassdoor questions posted from people and have answers for additional typical interview questions on hand.

Interview Questions

• Name three things you can do in the Control Panel.   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between a router and modem?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had to troubleshoot.   1 Answer
    • Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

I had accepted another definite job offer before Convergys got back to me.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

They basically wanted to make sure I had all the right equipment to get started. The computer you use has requirements, such as 2 or 3 years old maybe 5. Paperwork needs to be completed and sent back asap.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at home?   1 Answer

Recruiting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a staffing agency, followed by an onsite interview with the Director of HR. She was nice and pleasant, and made me excited about working there.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Smooth Interview and Hiring Process. Sadly the recruiter did not give all the information needed to understand everything about your position. Recruiter was professional, and did answer emails promptly, she did give a detail outline of basic information

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation as the hourly was already set, and might I say very little for what you have to deal with on a daily basis

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was just a super short, and quick phone call. The interviewer was nice, and seemed really interested in my customer service skills, and also my technical support experience. He also how many software programs I can work at the same time. He was quite impressed with my skills, and experience over the years.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with computers? How much customer service experience do you have?   1 Answer