Convergys Customer Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys in June 2014.

Interview

My first encounter with this company was through a job fair. My resume was given and from that no contact was made for weeks. I went online and applied for the customer care position. There were many questions and online forms to fill out during the application process. Immediately after the innitial application was submitted I received an automated email notifying me of walk-in interviews being conducted on a specific day. I went to the interview and spoke with the first admissions rep who asked me about myself and if I worked there before. After that, more online forms for the company were filled out while there, and an exam was given to test my knowledge of computers. After my scores were tallied, I had yet another rep I spoke too who then proceeded to tell me more about the position and the hours and company requirements. The whole process took about 4 hours, so definitely eat before hand and show up early. Interview times may vary but that was mine. At the end I was told which training class I was in and what date it started class.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation on pay or shift time; however, once hired and passed the training phase, you can bid on open shifts to change your hours (based off your call stats) and the potential to earn raises are plenty. Just showing up to work on time every schedualed day for 6 months gives you a raise. So your career is litterally in your hands and have the potential of making 13.00 an hour max plus bonuses.

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys in April 2012.

Interview

Job was easy to get and the training is very good. According to interview there would be every other weekend off but once hired and hit the floor that was not the case. The hours changed and having to work on holidays when everyone other company were closed such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July.

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Tamarac, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

It was an easy interview, it may be easy for anyone. As long as you know how speak and read English, you get hired. If you are Bilingual, much better yet.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time?   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The interview process started off with an introduction of the company, and an introduction of the particular department. After this, a description of the role about a Customer Care Representative was described. The second part of the process included different tests. These were tests regarding computer language skills. The face to face interview last around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer service situation?   Answer Question