Convergys Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Sergeant Blf, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Sergeant Blf, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two part process, first part involves technicalities involving being able to work, second part is the traditional interview. Very casual and comfortable process. There is also a typing test and documents online to fill out.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation where you think you would need a lot of detail?   Answer Question
  • Name a company you think is very interested in results.   Answer Question
  • Do you think it is crucial to always know the details in a situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter to schedule an interview . The recruiter was very nice. We discussed the position and he scheduled an onsite interview.I went to their local office and the manager did not ask me any of the customer service questions.She took the interview only for 7-8 minutes and it was over.She did not take any test or nor did she ask any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Convergys (Lake Mary, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was overall easy. First I got email inviting me for the interview. When I first got there I was surprised to see that it was others there as well. I thought it was a group interview at first but it's not. We were all pulled in to the hr office to do some test. You have to get a certain score on the typing test and then you take a tech test and a spelling and grammar test. Very easy. After we filled out some more papers. Then we were all called separately to do the interview. I guess I did really good on my test because my interviewer didn't ask any questions he just explained to me the job and ask if I had questions. And I got hired on the spot. They hire anyone as long as you can pass a background check and on some programs u have to pass a drug test. But other than that very chill interview.

Interview Questions

• Really none. They only ask questions based off how you did on the test   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a little intense, the agent was very nice but precise. She made me feel comfortable but still maintained a professional attitude. One of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• What had I done in the past to go above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Rio Rancho, NM).

Interview

Brought me in, did a typing test. Apparently it didn't save, so she had me retake the rest. Did better the first time but it didn't count. Waited, and waited. Almost 35 minutes later, I spoke to the recruiter. She asked me two questions, and said "Congratulations!"

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time you had to deal with a tough customer. What was the result?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Lawrence, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

Several Phone interviews, one an initial screening to see what I was looking for, second more in-depth into my values. Verify I had the appropriate equipment, tested my router, internet connections,

Interview Questions

• rank customer satisfaction in an overall business planAsked about my background, my values regarding customer service, my technical background, How would I treat a customer with the following behaviors-yelling, angry, very upset, I wou   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Wichita, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

They asked about experiences with disgruntled customers and how we tried fixing the issue. Asked about previous jobs. They asked if I am okay with talking on the phone all day, since it is a call center. They asked average questions for the position. They give an opportunity to get experience in other areas.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, on a Wednesday. Got an email the next day. The following Tuesday I went in for what I thought would be an interview, but wasn't. I took a typing test and a map test. After I was done, I was set up to do an interview the next day. The next day I came in for my interview. It was very laid back and casual. It was more of a conversation, than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous jobs relate to this one?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Lake Mary, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

You go in looking literally however you want. They'll ask you really basic questions and then you also listen to a sample call. They basically ask if you know how to use a phone and then they hire you. Seriously, they hire everyone. If you can't get hired here, you probably failed the drug test or you're a felon.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about any phone operating systems?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

First interview- included a series of computer test, typing, problem solving
    Second Interview- one on one, dummy phone call to test your ability to multitask and uncover customer needs, very scripted