Convergys Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Interview process is incredibly simple. They do not thoroughly screen anyone, you just have to answer basic interview questions and take a typing test. The interviewers are nice enough , however the job is not one for a more mature person, it's more of a job for high school and college kids to make some extra money.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had a difficult customer, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Savannah, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 3 days later. The call was a brief phone interview asking about my schedule, experience, and the job description. Where ask to set up an in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process is pretty simple. Takes about 4 hours though so clear your schedule. If you get an interview you pretty much have the job. They ask a lot of the same questions they did before. It somewhat redundant.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

It was a 2 day process of filling out the application, taking the questionnaire, typing test and skills test. The background check and drug screen were done the next day and then they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• If I was wanting to have a job or career   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

They requested to test my computer for the requirements then abput two days later I received an email requiring a computer video screening . They ask questions then you record yourself answering them . Took about a day for a phne interview asked a couple simple questions , literally talked for 3 minutes & it was over . After that I never heard from them . Very unprofessional.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Had to agree to background check, answer questions about how I would handle certain customer interactions. Provide reasons I would be a good fit for the job. Went over job duties and if hired when could I start. Explain the duties I would be responsible for doing.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an irate or upset customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys in January 2017.

Interview

Brief meet with two other managers which didn't remember the appointment . The receptionist wasn't at the frontt was waiting to be greeted about 6 minutes. Then had too search her database for my application which I had a copy of in my briefcase.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Walk in Wednesday simply apply on line and walk in then meet with a recruiter. Take the assessment after you past the test meet again with the recruiter. Go take a drug test take your badge photo then go to training on your scheduled day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any thing that will allow you to miss any days within the next 6 weeks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick and gave a brief job description. Tested on the spot and offered a job on the spot. I had to take a typing test and also a maps test. The maps test did not seem to matter though.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in a position at convergys?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I heard back from the recruiter within 24 hours of applying. I was sent assessments via email that included a 60 question timed math/problem solving test, followed by a LONG personality test. I interviewed the next day. Interview was simple...I don't know why they bother. I checked in with the front desk and was asked to fill out another pre-screen questionnaire. I was then sent to a computer to take a typing test and listen to a 15 minute recorded phone call to get an idea of what they do. After that, a recruiter took me to her desk to ask me questions and immediately offer the position, which they do with everyone who passes the typing test from what I gathered. You are definitely a number, not an individual, but this is a job that anyone could get hired at for a decent starting wage.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you felt accomplished at your job.
      Do you think employees need to be praised when they do a good job?
      Answer Question