Convergys Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

I went to the open job fair and took a little tour. The lady setup me up with an interview for two days later. At the interview, she ask couple questions, availability and how soon can I start working? In the end she offered me the job position.

Interview Questions

• Why u choose to work for convergys?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume and also applied online. An HR coordinator emailed me to come in to the office for a typing test and interview. After I completed the typing test I was brought in for an interview and asked a series of formal questions and learned about the company. The interview consisted mainly of "what have you and what would you do situations." It was pretty calm and easy. The HR department gave off a really positive vibe. After we thoroughly went through the interview and job information I was officially offered the job :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were brought out of your comfort zone at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed, besides. If you work hard enough and if you have good sakes skills you get bonuses, so that's great.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the recruiter the next day. On the phone interview then ask to come in for a 1:1 interview. Had to take a map and typing test, then talk to an interviewer, basic questions, had to hear three types of calls, read the different type of model cars they have as part of their campaign off a piece of paper, and was accepted offer and the end. Had to do a background check and drug test

Anonymous Employee in Hazelwood, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Hazelwood, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call the following week. They interviewed me over the phone first , then asked me to come in person the next day. After the interview they offered me a position with express scripts. A few days later they asked me to come back in to fill out paper work and give me my training schedule

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be yourself. If you do well with customers it's will be an easy job

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I received an e-mail after I submitted my application online to come and attend a job fair. I went the the job fair on Tuesday and took a map assessment and typing test. I passed and an interview was scheduled for that Friday. Asked a few questions and listened to a call. I was hired on the spot and start the following Monday

Anonymous Employee in South Shore, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys (South Shore, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had 3 Interviews. First 1 was Automated Voice Audition. Then spoke with someone who asked me my experience with the different job descriptions. Billing, Tech Support and Sales. Last same person called me back told me about Hours, Training Times and Dates, et and offered me the Position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had to deal with an Angry Customer and how did I handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Raleigh, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for at Home Agent. I was contacted thru email the same day by a recruiter to test my computer to ensure it met requirements of the job. I was also sent a series of behavioral questions, a typing test and an activity to walk you through the day in the life of a CSR. Once I completed the all the tasks, - I was emailed to interview 2 days later. I was hired after a 60 min phone conversation/interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an irate customer?
      Describe good customer service?
      How do you handle a situation when you are going to be late for work?
      Mock sales / role playing scenario - I was nervous about this but it was fun
      1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

They basically wanted to make sure I had all the right equipment to get started. The computer you use has requirements, such as 2 or 3 years old maybe 5. Paperwork needs to be completed and sent back asap.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at home?   1 Answer

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys in August 2014.

Interview

They called you for a phone interview, if you passed that you got a group interview with people that would be in your training class, they then gave you a drug test voucher for the same day and completed a background check. If nothing went awry they would give you a start date for the project youre hired for.

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Interview

I took 2 tests online then was invited for an interview. After an interview with HR personnel, I met with a supervisor. He asked me several questions about customer service.

Interview Questions

• Questions were either about past job history or customer service.   Answer Question