Convergys India Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys India Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys India (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very poor interview panel. The person for operations round was on cell phone. Very irresponsible and unprofessional attitude. Never gonna try again for this pathetic company. First round hr on call. Second round Voice& accent on call. Last round they will conduct face to face.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys India

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First round with HR who test your eligibility based on your academic qualification and communication skills ,then ops round or operation round where the Operation Manager test your technical skill and then communication test through a computerized program. Once you pass all you will be offered a salary way below your expectation - yes be ready for that.

Interview Questions

• For freshers nothing much just basics , and "why this company or industry " also you would be asked to tell a story for comm test. For exp ,well they already know what is asked ,its always the same.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

HR,Technical and operational for Microsoft EPS process

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about server 2008 such as DHCP, Domains and services in server. Some of the questions were from the CV.   1 Answer

There was a bond of 12 months

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

aptitude test > manager interview to check technical knowledge > Communication checking round > HR round

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult questions as long as you are technically good   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Got a call from the company regarding the interview process for the recruitment, then there was 1:1 interview with hr and telephonic interview with the Operations Manager. Given the offer letter same day by the HR.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the recruiter , after that various test were conducted to check my capabilities and then was short listed for 1:1 interview with the program manager.

Interview Questions

• Its was not so difficult in the interview, it was basically casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.