Convergys Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2016

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Sergeant Blf, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Sergeant Blf, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two part process, first part involves technicalities involving being able to work, second part is the traditional interview. Very casual and comfortable process. There is also a typing test and documents online to fill out.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation where you think you would need a lot of detail?   Answer Question
    • Name a company you think is very interested in results.   Answer Question
    • Do you think it is crucial to always know the details in a situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

I went to the open job fair and took a little tour. The lady setup me up with an interview for two days later. At the interview, she ask couple questions, availability and how soon can I start working? In the end she offered me the job position.

Interview Questions

• Why u choose to work for convergys?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume and also applied online. An HR coordinator emailed me to come in to the office for a typing test and interview. After I completed the typing test I was brought in for an interview and asked a series of formal questions and learned about the company. The interview consisted mainly of "what have you and what would you do situations." It was pretty calm and easy. The HR department gave off a really positive vibe. After we thoroughly went through the interview and job information I was officially offered the job :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were brought out of your comfort zone at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed, besides. If you work hard enough and if you have good sakes skills you get bonuses, so that's great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter to schedule an interview . The recruiter was very nice. We discussed the position and he scheduled an onsite interview.I went to their local office and the manager did not ask me any of the customer service questions.She took the interview only for 7-8 minutes and it was over.She did not take any test or nor did she ask any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Convergys (Lake Mary, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was overall easy. First I got email inviting me for the interview. When I first got there I was surprised to see that it was others there as well. I thought it was a group interview at first but it's not. We were all pulled in to the hr office to do some test. You have to get a certain score on the typing test and then you take a tech test and a spelling and grammar test. Very easy. After we filled out some more papers. Then we were all called separately to do the interview. I guess I did really good on my test because my interviewer didn't ask any questions he just explained to me the job and ask if I had questions. And I got hired on the spot. They hire anyone as long as you can pass a background check and on some programs u have to pass a drug test. But other than that very chill interview.

Interview Questions

• Really none. They only ask questions based off how you did on the test   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a little intense, the agent was very nice but precise. She made me feel comfortable but still maintained a professional attitude. One of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• What had I done in the past to go above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Rio Rancho, NM).

Interview

Brought me in, did a typing test. Apparently it didn't save, so she had me retake the rest. Did better the first time but it didn't count. Waited, and waited. Almost 35 minutes later, I spoke to the recruiter. She asked me two questions, and said "Congratulations!"

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time you had to deal with a tough customer. What was the result?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Lawrence, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

Several Phone interviews, one an initial screening to see what I was looking for, second more in-depth into my values. Verify I had the appropriate equipment, tested my router, internet connections,

Interview Questions

• rank customer satisfaction in an overall business planAsked about my background, my values regarding customer service, my technical background, How would I treat a customer with the following behaviors-yelling, angry, very upset, I wou   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the recruiter the next day. On the phone interview then ask to come in for a 1:1 interview. Had to take a map and typing test, then talk to an interviewer, basic questions, had to hear three types of calls, read the different type of model cars they have as part of their campaign off a piece of paper, and was accepted offer and the end. Had to do a background check and drug test

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Hazelwood, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call the following week. They interviewed me over the phone first , then asked me to come in person the next day. After the interview they offered me a position with express scripts. A few days later they asked me to come back in to fill out paper work and give me my training schedule

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be yourself. If you do well with customers it's will be an easy job