Convergys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,026 Interview Reviews

2.2

WFH Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Palm Coast, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

There was none! I first got a e-mail that I would be sent an assessment test & later that day, I got another saying that I was not considered, the next day, I received another saying that one was sent to me 10 days ago. I assure you that I checked my e-mail, spam and trash folders and there was nothing there. It was so confusing and I'm quite surprised since from word of mouth, this was a highly recommended legitimate WFH company & with my expertise, it would've made a perfect fit. I did contact them on the status of my application. After two days with no response, I see my application was rejected! Way to go Convergys!

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Typing test, short test on some general technology, then the interview.
    This was the worst interview I have ever done in my life! They asked the most ridiculous questions so that by the time I got to anything meaningful I could no longer think and my mind went blank. What made it difficult was the wording of the questions. It was like each question was missing the actual point of the question. I want a redo. I was so excited to get this interview. I prepared for it for hours. By the end of it I was disappointed and confused. How did an interview I should have landed on the spot go so wrong... It's not the fact that I didn't get the job I can handle that. But the fact that makes me feel like I was set up to fail was that anytime I wanted to talk about what clients have said to me in the past or

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Extremely detailed. Technical interviews should not be given over the phone but rather in person where the candidate and others can collaborate on the best practices and methods. The hiring manager was the one giving the questions and should of been open to further technical ways to improve the way methods or procedures are met. He was very closed minded with a lot of attitude.

Interview Questions

• Too many to cover, however, make sure you do your homework on protocols both on the layer 2-3. Lots of technical questions   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)) in December 2010.

Interview

first,its a panel interview,introducing themselves to tell more about themselves,2nd,online examination,written examination,language assestment over the phone and final interview which is personal,one on one interview

Interview Questions

• i entered call center industry,so normally they asked me if i could create a scenario that has customer problem,solution to their problem,and asked me how did i handle the call.   3 Answers

Negotiation

i signed a probasionary contract...take the offer because the salary is good

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys in June 2009.

Interview

I showed up for the interview early and had prepared myself as well as I could. You can imagine my surprise when the members of the panel seemed disinterested in carry out a proper interview. They would ask a question and then visibly lose interest and not listen to the answer. In addition, I could tell that the interview panel was disinterested as they were working on email during the interview.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2007.

Interview

The interview process was discouraging. The person who gave me the technical interview did not speak English as their first language, so communication was difficult to say the least. Doing some followup networking I found that they have a very low morale level and all of the people that I talked to that worked for Convergys or had a spouse or friend who worked there stated that they wanted to find a new job as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Had great difficulty understanding the person asking the interview questions over the phone.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Company (Cameroon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Company (Cameroon)) in July 2016.

Interview

It has only 3 rounds one is your introduction round second is your Hr round where they will check your experience and knowledge they will take your IQ test question as well if you clear that round then last round is taken by the manager .

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Quality ?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys in July 2017.

Interview

Personal interview following with technical round as well as written aptitude test. Overall process was good. But openings were only for voice process candidates as they required international voice process for technical support executive.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

3 stage process involving assessment of personality traits, technical know-how and communication skills. They try to assess how well you can adjust in a pressurised environment by making you wait for a long time and telling you about the worst case scenarios. However, the interview panel was very warm and welcoming and made me feel comfortable about my technical strengths. I would love to refer my friends for this company.

Interview Questions

• What do you mean by IP address and how do cookies track an IP?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Convergys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was upto the mark as I thought. The facility for the aspirants was very good. Interview started at noon and End at 9:30 PM. After completed the final round, they asked me to come tomorrow and receive the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join BPO? Show me your sales skill. What is your education qualification. Tell me some thing about yourself   Answer Question