Convergys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.2

Cable Internet Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bacolod, Bacolod (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Bacolod, Bacolod (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

First you will go through initial interview by testing your basic English communication skill, 2nd you take exams like spelling, grammar, computer and typing skills, 3rd they will profile you on which account you will work and last is finally interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self that is not written on resume..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys (Toledo, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Went to the call center, and filled out a job application. Had to take an aptitude test. After I took the test, I was give a brief interview. I was given a date for my first day of training. I was then told to go for a pre-employment drug test as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• All that I remember was that they gave me the results of my aptitude test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Savannah, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 3 days later. The call was a brief phone interview asking about my schedule, experience, and the job description. Where ask to set up an in person interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Makati City (Philippines)) in April 2016.

Interview

Before you will get to the interview in person, you will be sent by a recruiter a text message that they received your application and they needed your confirmation. When you will go to the recruitment hub, you will state the name of the one who sent you the text message, so they will file for the process your application form or resume. And then, you will under go the profile updating on their system, and there begin the testings which are done in the computer. After that testings, you will be evaluated, if you pass, you will go ahead for the 1:1 interview. But, it became a group panel for the time management purposes. Mine is a group panel, so the interviewer would ask about your work experience background in the BPO industry, they he would give you a follow up coaching about your strengths and weakness?

Interview Questions

• I see that your recent job is in Teleperformance - Makati, so tell me about it?   1 Answer
    • Do you know, when you are working in the BPO industry, you should give your 101% commitment? Even you are sick , you should come to work? That would affect your working performance? Now, Tell me about your working experience in Convergys - Eastwood?   1 Answer
    • Okay! But, do you have late's or absences during your training at that time?I   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Everyone else had a 10min interview plus a type test and role play. I had a 30 min interview because we ended up talking about so many random things. The role play was so so easy.

Interview Questions

• why should we give you the job instead of the 20+ people sitting over there waiting to be interviewed?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Application process is pretty easy.. I got a call a few days later and went in for an interview. The first think I didn't like was when they called two people sometimes three at a time for interviews. When I got into the interview the interviewer asked some technical computer questions, some of them were questions I did not know the answer to. He offered me a different position because I didn't have enough experience. Got offered the job but it was based upon completion of background check and I did not pass background check which is the last step. This should actually be the first step for those of us who have issues passing background checks to have to go through all this nonsense only to not be able to pass background checks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer called who had troubles printing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boswell, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Boswell, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

I received a phone soon after applying. I was then set up for online testing. Once required documents were submitted Recruiters moved quickly to get you in the next available training class.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Did app online and was called the same day to come in and do the phone/computer test. Had a one on one interview with someone from hr. Was offered a position that day but couldn't start until December

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bredbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Bredbury, England (UK)).

Interview

Went through agency the sent some test to do
    -English test
    -Tech test

I was offered an interview, went there and we sat in a room filling forms and being ignored by the interviewer. He left us alone for up to an hour where people were talking about drugs and violence and other inappropriate things. Finally he talked about convergys and how great it is and what it can offer by selling the dream of alcohol and how great drinking is and the free drinks at work parties...
    Then we did a role play on the phone and you had to follow the steps which was given to you.
    After that its a one on one interview where they ask generic interview questions...

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you, what can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick and gave a brief job description. Tested on the spot and offered a job on the spot. I had to take a typing test and also a maps test. The maps test did not seem to matter though.