Convergys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Walk in Wednesday simply apply on line and walk in then meet with a recruiter. Take the assessment after you past the test meet again with the recruiter. Go take a drug test take your badge photo then go to training on your scheduled day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any thing that will allow you to miss any days within the next 6 weeks   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sergeant Blf, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Sergeant Blf, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two part process, first part involves technicalities involving being able to work, second part is the traditional interview. Very casual and comfortable process. There is also a typing test and documents online to fill out.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation where you think you would need a lot of detail?   Answer Question
    • Name a company you think is very interested in results.   Answer Question
    • Do you think it is crucial to always know the details in a situation?   Answer Question

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I attended a hiring event where we first took a typing test then took a few assessments. After that was the interview and was hired on the spot. It was very easy.

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

If you can speak English (proper English not necessary), you'll get hired. There really isn't much to the interview at all, they literally hire anyone. You don't even have to come dressed for a typical interview you can wear jeans and sneakers and still get the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

I went to the open job fair and took a little tour. The lady setup me up with an interview for two days later. At the interview, she ask couple questions, availability and how soon can I start working? In the end she offered me the job position.

Interview Questions

• Why u choose to work for convergys?   1 Answer

Dell ProSupport Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Convergys (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy and unorganized. Nobody knew who I was when I came in. Weird. I had my doubts but I did end up accepting the offer. 30 words is to many to explain the interview process. To me it was childs play.

Comcast Customer Support Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverdale, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Riverdale, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, one anytime interview and the other is a phone interview. They asked about previous experience and skills. Told about the pay and job description. Asked IF I would like a split shift or a full 8 hour shift. Asked questions about my skills and previous job experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The schedule was offered as a split schedule or full 8 hours. The pay was told 9.50 hour and 50 more if you work Saturday or Sunday. We had the option to choose which shift. The job description was explained.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was made up of a typing test, and three computer literacy tests before getting to interview with someone and a recruiter. They asked general interview questions regarding my expectations and my type of personality. The HR was super friendly and eager to answer my questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick and gave a brief job description. Tested on the spot and offered a job on the spot. I had to take a typing test and also a maps test. The maps test did not seem to matter though.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

room full of people, watched video of company, and took surveys. Took a practice phone call to see your calling skills and customer skills. took a typing test, interact with other co workers. Took a tour of the building