Convergys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2018
1,057 Interview Reviews

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Greensburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Greensburg, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. They called with basic questions and if they like what they hear they email for a second phone interview where you answer more questions mostly situational. If you pass that then they offer you job. You then do drug screening, I9, background check and get the additional things you may need for that specific job. Example: certain head set, usb flash drive etc

Retention Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arnold, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Arnold, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

fairly easy to pass everything as long as you can type. It seems like they don't really get personal. Kind of like they don't care who they hire. I feel like no one is personal at all and I understand that it's a business but you are as well trying to sell the company to the employee.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I've ever been fired.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied then heard back a few days late,took a computer test,2 phone interviews,drug test,diploma check, and background check. I heard back about 4 days later after my second interview and got a job offer was working 5 days later.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Tampa, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Was called for a phone interview, then scheduled to come in person. Took a typing test and questionnaire about how I would handle different customer service situations. Answered questions about experience and availability.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Rio Rancho, NM) in October 2017.

Interview

We did a typing test and a test about the company, then the actual interview. I applied on a Monday and had the interview two days later. Once I went to the interview, we took a few tests and proceeded with the actual interview. After the interview, I took a same day drug test and they ran the background check. I had the job by Friday and started the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience de-escalating angry customers?   1 Answer

Chat Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Simple but long - there's a typing test and then you talk to someone who's pretty much already decided to hire you (unless you worked there previously) unless you really mess up, and then you're sent for the drug test.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer".   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Standard interview. Called and phone screened and then invited to do a skills test on site with others. The test was not very difficult if you have some basic IT knowledge. The interview was average corporate screening "tell me about a time when..." type questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest pet peeve?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

They asked a lot of tech questions to see how tech savvy you were. They also asked about your schedule if you could work spilt shifts 4 hours in the morning 4 hours in the evening.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

We went in and it was a group of people they went over the job you took two test typing and map test I ended up getting the job you have to have good customer service from previous jobs

Interview Questions

• Asked about how to read a map   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Longview, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

phone interview went well - personal interview to come. asked about previous employment, why i left previous employer, asked about my computer skills, asked about my typing skills, asked how long i have been in sales

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked in a call center environment   1 Answer