Convergys Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.0

427 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

It was a really quick process. I applied on Friday, recieved an interview that Tuesday. Did my typing test upon arrival and had an interview . Got offered the job on the spot. It was a very smooth process and the guy who interviewed me made me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an irate customer . What did you do to solve the issue?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

It was your typical job interview questions. Why should we hire you, what's your previous work experience, etc. I honestly believe no matter what I answered I would've got an offer. There was a stack of printed employment offers on the imterviewer's desk. One with my name. So it was more of a "If you show up to the interview, you get the job" kind of thing.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume and also applied online. An HR coordinator emailed me to come in to the office for a typing test and interview. After I completed the typing test I was brought in for an interview and asked a series of formal questions and learned about the company. The interview consisted mainly of "what have you and what would you do situations." It was pretty calm and easy. The HR department gave off a really positive vibe. After we thoroughly went through the interview and job information I was officially offered the job :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were brought out of your comfort zone at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed, besides. If you work hard enough and if you have good sakes skills you get bonuses, so that's great.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

There were over the phone interviews with behavioral and situational questions. It was very easy your last interview is with a higher up manager. Of course you will have to take a few computer test and system test to make sure you have and are able to use the proper equipment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a upset customer with an issue, how you do resolve it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely smooth. First, I was contacted by email to schedule a phone. After phone interview, then I was invited in for a in person interview. I had to take a typing test (which was extremely easy) and two computer modules (they just want to make sure that you know the basics about computers). After that, then I met with a recruiter and he asked basic interview questions, he was very nice. Then, if you pass that, you will meet with a team manager, answer their questions, you will then do a side by side with a agent on the production floor, and lastly, you will complete a role play on trying to troubleshoot a DVD player. I was offered the position on the spot. Very easy and simple process!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you did not agree with your manager.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter to schedule an interview . The recruiter was very nice. We discussed the position and he scheduled an onsite interview.I went to their local office and the manager did not ask me any of the customer service questions.She took the interview only for 7-8 minutes and it was over.She did not take any test or nor did she ask any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Tamarac, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Brief friendly pleasant WORK environment testing was applied to get hired. Hiring process was time consuming and very distinct pertaining to job description and over job duties room for advancement if apply self and training

Interview Questions

• How do feel like you can be a strong asset to our company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (East Chattanooga, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I did a walk-in interview. It was easy and I had to take a test. the questions weren't difficult, they really want people who aren't afraid to talk to people they dont know and people who are willing to show up on-time for work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Convergys in August 2016.

Interview

Quick interview, asked if I could commit to open availability from 7AM till 1AM in my time zone and wanted to know if I had any restriction that would prevent me from committing to that time frame. I told her I would be unavailable on Monday evenings due to an ongoing commitment. She said she would put my application from any further consideration.

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Overland Park, KS) in August 2016.

Interview

Online assessment, face to face interview, short face to face interview about 15 min. They will hire you on the spot. No waiting for days to find out if you are hired.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for job   1 Answer