Convergys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.2

Healthcare Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Greenville, NC).

Interview

I went in for an assessment that consisted of a typing test, script reading and answering a few open ended scenario questions. The recruiter was friendly and professional and made the visit a comfortable experience. We went over schedule restrictions and training schedule. She understood I was unable to work night shift due to being a single mother with no PM daycare, so she put me down to start training early AM and scheduled me for a 2nd interview the next day. Next day comes and the woman I interviewed with was not the nicest person, to put it nicely. She was very intimidating and I felt she was digging for personal information that didn't pertain to the job and tried to make me out to be a liar when I told her I previously did the assessment with another recruiter, Then told me the position was already filled and dismissed me. It was obviously BS and a complete waste of time being as though I had another day interview that same day that I missed for the 2nd interview at Convergys. After hearing all of the negative feedback about that place, I see for myself management sucks, and I'll never advise anyone to waste their time.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for employment else where?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I heard back from the recruiter within 24 hours of applying. I was sent assessments via email that included a 60 question timed math/problem solving test, followed by a LONG personality test. I interviewed the next day. Interview was simple...I don't know why they bother. I checked in with the front desk and was asked to fill out another pre-screen questionnaire. I was then sent to a computer to take a typing test and listen to a 15 minute recorded phone call to get an idea of what they do. After that, a recruiter took me to her desk to ask me questions and immediately offer the position, which they do with everyone who passes the typing test from what I gathered. You are definitely a number, not an individual, but this is a job that anyone could get hired at for a decent starting wage.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you felt accomplished at your job.
      Do you think employees need to be praised when they do a good job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Did app online and was called the same day to come in and do the phone/computer test. Had a one on one interview with someone from hr. Was offered a position that day but couldn't start until December

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Pompano Beach, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Required a computer test that did not read its results so I had to repeat the test on my machine over ten times...All this before the interview. The interview was not very hard. they had you answer questions using the live cam and typing responses. There were as expected minimum equipment requirements including being hard wired to your internet service which could not be satellite. Also a specific list of approved USB headphones was provided as these were required. Most of the requirements are reasonable since you are due to provide a service that must meet the standard of an office based job with regards to the customer experience.

Interview Questions

I declined due to the pay rate and schedule required.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Took a typing test, need at least 30 WPM to pass. For the chat line you need much higher. After the typing test I took a basic computer proficiency test, where when prompted by the computer I opened windows, recycled text documents, opened the volume controls, ect. After that was a basic computer knowledge test of 20 questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to give bad news to a customer? If so, how did you keep it from escalating?   Answer Question

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Process was long. I arrived and had to wait in a lobby for approximately 20 minutes. I took a computer literacy test. After answering all of the interview questions, I was told to wait in the lobby again.
    I was told that I was being offered the position, and that I had to fill out some information on a computer. When it was all said and done, I was there for a little over an hour.

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

You first have to take a typing test. If you pass that then you go in for 1st interview where they ask about experiwnce ans ask if you are bilingual then if you make it past that you go in for last interview go take drug test and start training.

Interview Questions

• How long have you done customer service   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

It is made to appear like an actual interview but they will literally hire anyone that walks in. Do not stress over getting the job, you will have plenty of time for that once you are hired and out of training. submitted application online and was called 30 minutes later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at handling other people's problems.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

It was a really quick process. I applied on Friday, recieved an interview that Tuesday. Did my typing test upon arrival and had an interview . Got offered the job on the spot. It was a very smooth process and the guy who interviewed me made me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an irate customer . What did you do to solve the issue?   Answer Question

Cx Svcs Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The int is straight forward. Can you type can you get to work do you need accommodation? Not hard. Then you have to take a test t which I thought I did bad on but was actually perfect. Just keep pressing the button and don't be afraid to sell. The drug test had to be done in 24 hrs. No problem there as the clinic is across the street