Convergys Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Operations Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Very unprofessional. Waited over 40 minutes for an interview. No preset questions. No apology for having me wait. Employees appearances are dirty and torn jeans. Woman wearing shorts up to their crouch.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Manager, Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

First you'll meet with the site manager. Site manager will decide who he/she wants to take to HR for a better analysis. Then the final candidates will analyze information in front of the current Operation managers to see how he/she presents information critical to their success. You will also be asked for your plan to resolve the challenge presented with

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys in February 2014.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Once I did the phone interview, I was told I'd get an update the following week. After two weeks, I sent a follow up email and never heard back from anyone. Then after more than a month, I received an automated email letting me know they'd moved on with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you work on improving the performance of a employee that is lagging.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall interview was just the same as the others. From resume type of questions to digging deeper for competencies questions. there are scenario based questions as well. Before, if it was just a lateral transfer, it was just an interview. Now they added a layer which is not in the known process.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to the program's success   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Convergys (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Usual process presentation and CBI with 2 member panel covering background experience people management targets clients and so on nothing out of the ordinary
    Good idea to view round site and see it also what client and line of business it would be for

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Convergys in March 2010.

Interview

The interview was extensive. It involved numerous metings salary negotiation, and flexibility. The percerption of the company was rewarding, the office was clean and the people seem great. However the workculture was very alarming 2 days in to the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary by being fleible and making the recruiter make there offer first.