Convergys Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Recruiter Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Applied online. A few days later a scheduler called to schedule a phone screen. A day later I had a phone screen with a recruiter and was given an offer two days later. No in person interview was conducted as I lived out of state.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a high recruiting goal.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone screen completed by an executive recruiter. Face to face interview on site with a regional recruiting manager. I received a small tour of the recruiting area and got to meet some of the local recruiting team. I then waited for response and was call about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What type of high volume recruiting do you have experience in?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. Recruiter then set up an in-person interview with hiring manager. Then I had a phone interview with hiring manager's boss. This was honestly a piece of cake interview simply because the company has such high turnover and has a hard time keeping positive, driven people. So just be confident, direct, and positive and you're in there.

Interview Questions

• This was the easiest interview ever. No hard questions at all really.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They initially offered a low salary and negotiated for $4,000/yr more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownsville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Brownsville, TX).

Interview

Fast and expedient process until given panel project. Prepared a very detailed powerpoint on how to recruit and stop attrition in the training process. Spent hours on this, 30 minute + presentation. Local research done, detailing the candidate pools and how to avoid losing people in the first 45+60 days. Then.....no follow up calls from the regional. left messages, emails....nothing. Extremely unprofessional way to handle this.

Interview Questions

• Panel presentation. Not difficult but the end run on their game was unprofessional to say the very least.   Answer Question

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Jacksonville, NC) in September 2008.

Interview

Interview with Recruiting Manager at the site. She was very nice. The office was very hectic - lots of phones and doorbells ringing. They test applicants to see if they meet company standards and there were a ton of applicants using the computers in the back to test. There was one administrative assistant who handled all the doorbells and testing questions, one recruiter (?) who was interviewing people, and the recruiting manager.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

There was 3 rounds of interview. Communication skills should be good.