Convergys Sales and Service Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Sales and Service Representative II Interview Questions

1.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Interview

Very easy not a big problem the recruiters are confident friendly. Was not prepared took assessment test and was called. Had a phone interview then a face to face to get the jib they hired me right away had to do the drug screening also

Interview Questions

• Nothing un expected was very to the point the questions were easy according to the job requirements   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Pueblo, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Filled out papers there were no one on ones nothing. I went in after filling out an online request for a skills test and a drug screen then filled out more paperwork and that wad it no personalization about it what so ever.

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Tamarac, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

hiring process was fast, applied on a Tuesday got called for a pre screening which rep just asked about previous experience and me having a open schedule made a apt for face to face interview the following day. in the interview consist of two interview the intal one then one directly after with management ( if you pass the first interview along with typing test as well as knowledge about basic computer use test ) then offered position on spot .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation what so ever its either a yes or no

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied to the company on a Thursday. The next day I got an email asking me to take a series of online tests. An hour after completing the tests I was called by a recruiter to set up an interview. I had a phone interview the very next Monday. It was a very average interview, not too difficult at all. I was told I would be either called or emailed on Tues or Wed with a decision. I was called and emailed the very next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you determine what is ethical and what isn't?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate. I just accepted what was told.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

First had to fill out the basic job information. Then I was invited to take assessments on line. Not to difficult but some of the math did task me. Thirdly I had a brief phone interview with recruiter that asked the same questions most ask such as, "What was your most difficult sale and how did you handle it"? After I was invited in for a personal interview where basically they offered me the position pending drug and background check. All in all not to difficult but when I was at the actual one on one interview I was not impressed at the lack of professionalism and the place had a strange smell.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected was what challenge did you have recently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation on pay at all. Been out of work for awhile so out of desperation I accepted a pay much lower than I am deserving of.

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Hickory, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

I was called the same day I applied, the next day I came in to take 2 tests and interviewed. my recruiter was very nice. I got my training start date was given at the end of my interview. I havent started yet but so far so good!

Interview Questions

• In past jobs what was the hardest sale you had to complete?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. I interviewed at Wayfair.
    Interview
    Screening phone call and a 30min Skype interview. Basic questions asked in each one. Both people I spoke to were very nice and I thought it went well, but wasn't offered to have a 3rd interview. They never gave me any feedback even though the recruiter said she would contact the day after.

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Filled out application online, got a call 2 days later, had interview on phone, got offered postion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys in October 2011.

Interview

applied online and got a call back within a few hours. Interview consisted of them asking to sell a magic pen, had to give a sales pitch. Pretty lame

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online at the Convergys website. That day, I received an email with tests to see if I would be compatible for the job title I was looking at. After submitting some basic knowledge, personality and relevant skills tests, I was called that same day by a recruiter. Progressed with a phone interview, and received a second call roughly an hour later offering me a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more money instead of settling for the given pay.