Convergys Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Team Leader Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy but repetitive, same questions as any other Company. They need to be more creative on this process. I believe this requires from time from upper management to be reviewed.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in a situation with a dificult employee?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The hiring process is fairly simple. You have a phone screening, then you apply/take a test. Based off the test you take, there will be questions generated and your interviewers will ask you the questions provided. The interviews are fairly simple.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

I do not remember the process I started as agent made it to team leader,its being too long but was interview by an HR good process I was referred. No much to say about that since I do not remember that far back

Interview Questions

• Do remember the questions they asked?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Waited 2+ weeks to be contacted. Telephonic interview. Asked about previous experience and how it related to job I applied for. Multiple questions regarding specific Convergys scenarios and How I would deal with that situation.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions regarding general supervision over employee's in a high stress call center, as well as team changes every 3 months. You also get interviewed by a panel if applying for a position internally. If applying externally, you will go through 3 interviews all together. One with a recruiter from the corporate office, one with the Recruiting Manager, and lastly, one with a panel of upper management, who ultimately make the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have been coaching an employee for several weeks now, and they are still not improving with your current plan, and explain what you would do differently.   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation where you have been in a highly stressful environment and unsure if you can complete your assigned tasks on time.   1 Answer
    • Explain a time that you had to make a judgement call that was not written in policy, and you had to make it immediately   1 Answer
    • Tell me an example of when you would have to tell an agent no, without any consideration.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

They gave me 2 Interviews about simple management processes. not a very hard interview but now I know why they have such a turnover rate when they hire people because they don't treat their employees with respect.

Interview Questions

• When did you have to fire someone?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys in May 2014.

Interview

Apply through online and your qualifications are reviewed to see if you are a fit. If chosen, you will be invited to a panel interview and asked standard behavioral questions. Try to be as detailed as possible without being long winded.

Interview Questions

• Roleplay a coaching session with you as the Team Lead and interviewer as the coach.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Convergys (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

You meet with one or two management personal and an HR associate for a 10-12 question/answer session. Will be given the chance to ask questions as well. When answering, think of wording back in reference to a situation, what it was, what took place, and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you feel has prepared you for this role   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Panel interview by two or three current role employees for the role you are applying for. Very rigid questions and scoring.
    There is not much room to go on a tangent to display your true talent and it is asked that you do not do this your self.
    Once you are done with you're interview your answers WILL be graded and the top scoring individual, unless there is some huge discrepancy, will be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about a time you made a mistake"   Answer Question
    • Assuming you are already in the role. You are presented with a new policy you have to roll out to your team that you do not agree with. How do you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Tamarac, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

first the manager will tell you about the intreview. then you will be interviewed by the site leader and also the senior manager. they ask you various of questions about how you will perform the job and the different scenarios that you will run in to.

Interview Questions

• how do you plan to handle this customer issues? how do you discipline a agent? how do you motivate your agents.   Answer Question