Convergys Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was made up of a typing test, and three computer literacy tests before getting to interview with someone and a recruiter. They asked general interview questions regarding my expectations and my type of personality. The HR was super friendly and eager to answer my questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Olathe, KS).

Interview

I applied 2-3 weeks before I received a phone call for phone screening where the Talent Acquisition Specialist gave some information about the company and the Tech Support position. After the phone screening, I had to take questionnaires (IQ test & personality quiz). Upon arrival, they had me take a typing test and the interview started shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Wilsonville, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

Very comprehensive but friendly. They knew what they wanted and were very honest about it. I was originally brought in to interview for a financial software support position but we both agreed I would have better results with the video-game console support position that was open. I'm glad we found the better fit as I thrived in this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were a customer and you received excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Logan, UT) in September 2009.

Interview

Put in app. was call in to interview was ask four question and that it. Now they have a test you have to take, it all done on line

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I need a job and they said this is it

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Erlanger, KY) in June 2009.

Interview

If you don't apply or take the test online, you can go to the building itself and apply. The tests take about an hour or two. If you score high enough and there's enough time in the day, you can get an automatic interview. You will be asked a few questions, such as your employment history and you're given a chance to explain why you left your previous employers, also they will ask you if you're alright with selling an "adult" package if needed.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to sell an adult package if you're asked to?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Convergys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Recently i gave a interview in convergys.. They just done with in five minutes... What is the problem if a person have good technical skills bt not communication skills.if u cant give chance to a person to grow his skills then how he or she can get a chance ... If ur company atleast give a chance to pure technical person.. Then definately he can grow his communication skills.for eg.if u give me a work to do like troubleshooting or anything else. I'll give u the surity that u never get dissapoint by my work.. Coz my mind is so sharp..i grab things with in a seconds.. So what if i have low communication skills. Bt atleast i have that much skillss so the other person will understand.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2016.

Interview

MAny rounds with technical knowledge and languages. You can do it and send back via email. However, they will interview you many rounds. The interviewer was so nice and you can deal about the time

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (London, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Walk in interview. Assessment test, behavioral test, two in person interviews with two different hr personnel, all on the same day. The questions were mostly based on technical expertise and past experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a technical issue   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in February 2016.

Interview

the person who tested my language skills spoke worse Spanish than I did. However, they are looking at your personality instead of your language or technical skills. However, the HR department is ok.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There were multiple rounds.
    Checking your communication skills.
    Should be fluent as it is an international voice process.
    There were multiple rounds.
    Checking your communication skills.
    Should be fluent as it is an international voice processThere were multiple rounds.
    Checking your communication skills.
    Should be fluent as it is an international voice process