Convergys Interview Questions in Tennessee | Glassdoor

Convergys Interview Questions in Tennessee

Updated Jan 8, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Walk in Wednesday simply apply on line and walk in then meet with a recruiter. Take the assessment after you past the test meet again with the recruiter. Go take a drug test take your badge photo then go to training on your scheduled day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any thing that will allow you to miss any days within the next 6 weeks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I heard back from the recruiter within 24 hours of applying. I was sent assessments via email that included a 60 question timed math/problem solving test, followed by a LONG personality test. I interviewed the next day. Interview was simple...I don't know why they bother. I checked in with the front desk and was asked to fill out another pre-screen questionnaire. I was then sent to a computer to take a typing test and listen to a 15 minute recorded phone call to get an idea of what they do. After that, a recruiter took me to her desk to ask me questions and immediately offer the position, which they do with everyone who passes the typing test from what I gathered. You are definitely a number, not an individual, but this is a job that anyone could get hired at for a decent starting wage.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you felt accomplished at your job.
      Do you think employees need to be praised when they do a good job?
      Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume and also applied online. An HR coordinator emailed me to come in to the office for a typing test and interview. After I completed the typing test I was brought in for an interview and asked a series of formal questions and learned about the company. The interview consisted mainly of "what have you and what would you do situations." It was pretty calm and easy. The HR department gave off a really positive vibe. After we thoroughly went through the interview and job information I was officially offered the job :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were brought out of your comfort zone at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed, besides. If you work hard enough and if you have good sakes skills you get bonuses, so that's great.

Health Care Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN).

Interview

This process was short which lead me to believe this company was not the truth.. no training. How can you care for a disable individual if you don't know what to do I mean really.

Anonymous Employee in East Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (East Chattanooga, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I did a walk-in interview. It was easy and I had to take a test. the questions weren't difficult, they really want people who aren't afraid to talk to people they dont know and people who are willing to show up on-time for work.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

i filled out an application online. they required you to take two test online which were simple and easy if you had call center experience before. They called right after I filled out the application, and had me do an other test on site, and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Mock call making sure you can verify accounts and read a bill with are in excell, not used in the actual work place enviroment. Be friendly and confident and youve got the job, they will literally hire anyone who can pass a urine test.

Tier I Technical Support At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

first you fill out their forms and take a short test on skills and psychological test.
    next they test your at home network and your computer it is important to start the test with a 17' screen
    next is phone interview

Interview Questions

• they will ask about past work history
      next they will ask about what does this job offer you. be careful
      then they will say they will send you a email mine i failed.
      Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Knoxville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was in steps. I had a brief interview where they quickly went over some thing about position and ask me a few questions then if I was interested in job and scheduled me for a formal phone interview . I then got a call a few days later in which I had a more detailed interview with questions and answers and more thorough information about the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent experience with a customer that was difficult and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Received email to call and set up an interview. went to interview, had to take tests on computer prior to speaking with anyone. Was 1 on 1 interview. Start date was based on classroom training availability

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer