Convergys Interview Questions in Tennessee | Glassdoor

1.9

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IHA Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Calhoun, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Smooth Interview and boarding process, really impressed. Look forward to working with them. I really don't know what else to write. I hate providing reviews about jobs, every one is different have different outlooks and requirement.s

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good sales rep?   1 Answer

Production Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Promote from within, get told this is not a 40 hr. a week job, then have to click on and off. Confusing. Lots of attainment requirements with little time to complete them.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Walk in Wednesday simply apply on line and walk in then meet with a recruiter. Take the assessment after you past the test meet again with the recruiter. Go take a drug test take your badge photo then go to training on your scheduled day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any thing that will allow you to miss any days within the next 6 weeks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I heard back from the recruiter within 24 hours of applying. I was sent assessments via email that included a 60 question timed math/problem solving test, followed by a LONG personality test. I interviewed the next day. Interview was simple...I don't know why they bother. I checked in with the front desk and was asked to fill out another pre-screen questionnaire. I was then sent to a computer to take a typing test and listen to a 15 minute recorded phone call to get an idea of what they do. After that, a recruiter took me to her desk to ask me questions and immediately offer the position, which they do with everyone who passes the typing test from what I gathered. You are definitely a number, not an individual, but this is a job that anyone could get hired at for a decent starting wage.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you felt accomplished at your job.
      Do you think employees need to be praised when they do a good job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Did app online and was called the same day to come in and do the phone/computer test. Had a one on one interview with someone from hr. Was offered a position that day but couldn't start until December

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume and also applied online. An HR coordinator emailed me to come in to the office for a typing test and interview. After I completed the typing test I was brought in for an interview and asked a series of formal questions and learned about the company. The interview consisted mainly of "what have you and what would you do situations." It was pretty calm and easy. The HR department gave off a really positive vibe. After we thoroughly went through the interview and job information I was officially offered the job :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were brought out of your comfort zone at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed, besides. If you work hard enough and if you have good sakes skills you get bonuses, so that's great.

Health Care Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN).

Interview

This process was short which lead me to believe this company was not the truth.. no training. How can you care for a disable individual if you don't know what to do I mean really.

Anonymous Employee in East Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (East Chattanooga, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I did a walk-in interview. It was easy and I had to take a test. the questions weren't difficult, they really want people who aren't afraid to talk to people they dont know and people who are willing to show up on-time for work.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

i filled out an application online. they required you to take two test online which were simple and easy if you had call center experience before. They called right after I filled out the application, and had me do an other test on site, and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Mock call making sure you can verify accounts and read a bill with are in excell, not used in the actual work place enviroment. Be friendly and confident and youve got the job, they will literally hire anyone who can pass a urine test.