Convergys Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.4

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Pompano Beach, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Required a computer test that did not read its results so I had to repeat the test on my machine over ten times...All this before the interview. The interview was not very hard. they had you answer questions using the live cam and typing responses. There were as expected minimum equipment requirements including being hard wired to your internet service which could not be satellite. Also a specific list of approved USB headphones was provided as these were required. Most of the requirements are reasonable since you are due to provide a service that must meet the standard of an office based job with regards to the customer experience.

Interview Questions

I declined due to the pay rate and schedule required.

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

There were over the phone interviews with behavioral and situational questions. It was very easy your last interview is with a higher up manager. Of course you will have to take a few computer test and system test to make sure you have and are able to use the proper equipment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a upset customer with an issue, how you do resolve it?   2 Answers

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. They called me to do phone interview and I was hired at the end of it. The guy on the phone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straightforward. No surprises. The questions were mostly behavioral questions. One of the questions was how would you respond to an irate customer?   1 Answer

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys in April 2016.

Interview

First I did online application, took them about 5 days to contact me. 1st phone interview they went over my application and job history. 2nd interview asked behavioral questions, then a offer of employment was extended before the call ended. Pretty easy interview and the interviewer was super nice and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Via phone very laid back ask you questions about past positions usual stuff. This is a great company to work for. I am happy to have found information on glassdoor that helped

Interview Questions

• What is the difference in a modem and a router   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Granbury, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Granbury, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter the day after submitting my app and she asked me to do a personality and typing assessment and then she called me back the next morning for the phone interview. I was then sent paperwork to fill out for my background check and my drug test.

Interview Questions

• She asked me several questions about where things are on the computer and what would you do if you had an unsatisfied customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Lafayette, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online. I recieved an email stating that they would like to interview me for the job position. They called me at the schedule time and ask mostly behavior questions. After talking to the recruiter she offered me the job. The starting pay is $9.00

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer, and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process included several over the phone interviews, a computer check and then they wanted me on a thursday the 18th of July get a drug test before the 18th. This included me setting up the drug test at a facility that was 39 miles away, get to said location take the test and drive back. I did not have the 20$ in gas to take a drug test. I emailed first because I had a question about the drug testing. In the state of Oregon and Washington (I live in Oregon on the border of Washington) recreational Marijuana is legal to imbibe. I asked Convergys if they fired for legal recreational substances and referenced Marijuana and they said yes. I wrote with a respectful but displeased email that they would not respect state laws and unless they were willing to continue my employment without a drug test that I withdrew my application. They did not reach back to me. After several days I responded because It was unprofessional for a company to not reply back on the status of employment. Again i was not responded to.

Interview Questions

• Each interviewer (3) asked for employment history over the phone.   1 Answer

Because I believe that you should not get fired for imbibing in legal recreational substances.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys in June 2015.

Interview

The call lasted 40 minutes. The recruiter sounds pleasant, very professional. She informed me about the pay, company, training schedule, incentives, etc. She probably is the nicest interviewer I have spoken to.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell her a time when i had successfully closed a sale despite the customer being mad.
      2. 2 things i can do on a control panel
      3. what do i do to provide good customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Work-at-home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was typical. I received a call about a week after applying and they asked if they could speak for a bit. The interview was easy and did not last long, they inform you if you're considered then you'll receive an email. You will take a PC diagnostics test to see if your computer and home internet specifications are appropriate for the job, and you will take a typing test -- which you can pass with very low wpm. In my experience the entire process was very painless.

Interview Questions

• "Have you ever had a disagreement with coworker/boss?" "How did you deal with that?"
      "Describe one time that you gave excellent customer service."   Answer Question