Convergys Work From Home Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Work From Home Agent Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Columbus, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I Applied took the assessment which was pretty easy then i did the computer test. Next day i was called for them to tell me more about the position and the hours then scheduled for a formal interview. I think it went well although i haven't been offered a position yet.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you gave exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application and the next day I got an email to test the network on the computer I planned to work on. I got a call back In about a week to take a typing test. After passing my typing test I got a call back within a couple hours for an interview with Comcast. I got hired on the spot. They mostly wanted to confirm your job history from your resume.

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The recruiter will contact you and ask you 21 questions about your time, salary expectations, phone, internet and computer availability and basic computer knowledge. This interview is very simple and requires only strait answers.

Interview Questions

• Can you work a splitd shift?   1 Answer

Work From Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florida (Uruguay)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Florida (Uruguay)).

Interview

Make sure to go online to apply. They will send you an assessment. Once you pass then they have an interviewer call you (mine was rude and told me what I did not know). She said anyone should know the difference from a modem and router, I just explained it in my way and she did not like it. Then you go to training class after. Overall, it was not that bad of a process.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a modem and a router?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing negotiable, you either take salary or you don't

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys in January 2012.

Interview

Everyone I spoke with was very kind and helpful. Each one of the recruiters were extremely prompt, calling exactly when they stated they would. It is a work from home position, and it appears that the salary is not negotiable, yet I understand there are opportunities to earn bonus's, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handle yourself when a customer refuses to calm down or its irate towards you.   1 Answer
    • Be able to answer questions of computer use and programs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary is set. Non negotiable.

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Drug test, phone interview, typing test, general computer knowledge test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.