Conversant Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Conversant Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.2

Senior Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Conversant (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter for a very senior role that was open for 7 months. Had a few phone meetings with the recruiter who recommended I meet with the hiring manager. My on-site meeting with the hiring manager took 25 of the 45 minutes we had planned together. He had another meeting. Basic questions, some small talk and shared thoughts on the business model, how I would do things, etc. Did not hear back from recruiter for a few weeks despite my followups. Reached out over a month later to learn they were not moving forward. There was no attempt to let me know the status of my candidacy for a very senior role and after taking time from one of their top leaders (along with mine from work). Very inconsiderate. As of this writing - the position has been open for 13 months now.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conversant (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Good hiring and interview process. Met with multiple people and went through sufficient interviewing.

Interview Questions

• There were not any "difficult" questions. Everything asked was in reason.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conversant (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter for the position. My first interview was with a VP who made a great impression on me. While she thought I'd be good for her team, she recognized that my specific background might make me an even better fit for another division and she referred me to them. They interviewed me three times and made an offer. Everyone was incredible friendly and engaged and their questions were perceptive and conveyed that the company had its priorities straight.

Interview Questions

• I can't really remember the specific questions, but they were very interested in who my contacts were and what accounts I had experience with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A bit. I felt management really made an effort to offer me something I could live with.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conversant (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Overall it was a personality fit. Nothing too technical, just wanted to make sure I'd fit in with the culture and adapt quickly.