Conversant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Advertiser Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conversant (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screen with HR, then three in person interviews. They happen back to back. Each person has 30 minutes with you and all were people you would be working under. The interviews went great. They got back to me about 6 weeks after the interview and told me that the interview went well but that they were going to look for someone with more experience

Interview Questions

• I have a customer service background and they asked a lot about that and my previous experience working at a startup and my internship at an agenecy.   Answer Question

Client Development, Technology Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conversant (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview process I've been through.

I had an initial conversation with the corporate recruiter, which went well and I was pushed through to the next round. From there I had another 45 minute phone interview with the Sr. Director Account Management, and we had to reschedule as the recruiter sent a calendar invite for a week later than was supposed to be scheduled.

We rescheduled, interview was fine and the Sr. Director Account Management invited me to go onto the next round. They had corporate recruiters reschedule, sent me another calendar invite, and once again sent me the wrong time to interview.

The Sr. Director, Tech & Product called hours before the interview was scheduled - then said that was the only time he had available until the 19th as he would be traveling.

I messaged the recruiter to find out what happened, then from there received a generic email, not even apologizing for their mistakes.

Email:
    "I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that we have identified a candidate that we are moving forward with for this role. I want to thank you for the time you invested in our interview process. Please feel free to keep an eye on our career page and reach out directly if something comes up that you would like to pursue.

Thank you again and best of luck in your job search!"

There is no surprise with the amount of reviews saying they're losing top talent. I'd stay away from any company who can't even communicate with each other to bring in top talent, as I'm sure over time they'll fail.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about adserve?
      Tell me a little about yourself.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Conversant (San Francisco, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Fairly strait-forward process. I was first contacted by HR for a phone screen. They then arranged a phone interview with the Director of Sales who then asked me to come in for a 1:1 interview and to meet some of the team.

Overall, it was an average/ odd experience. The Hiring Manager sent me company promotional materials and was extremely informative; but asked very few questions so I'm not entirely sure how he made an ultimate decision as he knew very little about me. I met all the job qualifications so it seems he was looking for an intangible, I just wish I knew what that was....