Converse Global Strategy Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Converse Global Strategy Manager Interview Questions

Global Strategy Manager Interview

Interview

I had a call with the recruiter. During our call the recruiter didn't seem to know much if anything about the role. There were also an awkward pause in which she said she was going through my resume, and ended up implying it was too long or dense. I then had a call with a member of the team. I was supposed to speak with the hiring manager, but she ended up getting stuck in a meeting. The interview was mainly behavioral. I wasn't given case questions or anything of the sort. The interviewer did have to cut off the call a few minutes early- she did so abruptly toward the end. Perhaps she could have made it clear from the beginning that she had another engagement which might result in the call being cut off. After that call, I assumed that I would move on to the next round of interviews and the team member intimated as such, saying she would speak to the hiring manager and that I would speak to the hiring manager next. The following Monday I follow up with the recruiter and she tells me they're not proceeding, First of all, it looks like if I hadn't reached out to the recruiter she would not have bothered reaching out to me, which is completely unprofessional. Secondly, it was extremely misleading and unprofessional of the team member to intimate that I would be moving forward when that turns out to not be the case. Why even mention that prematurely if it turns out not to be the case after all? Overall, I'm not impressed with Converse's recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• What are ways in which we can use digital to improve the consumer experience?   Answer Question