Converse Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Converse Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Converse

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Converse.

Interview

Several interviews with people in different functions. Fairly straightforward. Show you're passionate and qualified. The only con was that it took a while for them to get back to me, as I applied early.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Converse

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Converse in February 2015.

Interview

The first step was an on-campus interview and then after was an invitation to the offices for a day with all the other candidates. The on-campus interview was one-on-one with someone from HR. The recruiter was very friendly and made the interview comfortable. The day at the office featured a room full of employees at tables set up like a career fair. You would receive numbers based on your experience and then you were recommended to go to the tables that matched those numbers to meet with employees in the different departments. Every employee was very helpful and friendly. It was great to see the office and meet different people within the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Converse.

Interview

The interview was fine, there was a problem with the connection and so was quite irritating (Google video interview). Seemed to put a downer on both the entire process as we had to restart the video about 3 or 4 times. Was asked to complete a project as part of second step however I never received a final email to state that I had not received the position which was a shame. It would have been nice to receive feedback on why I did not get the position so that I could improve, however I understand that a high volume of applicants makes this difficult.

Interview Questions

• How can I contribute to the brand?   1 Answer