Converse Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Converse Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Converse

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Converse (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

The first interview was meeting with a talent coordinator regarding the internship program. This first interview was not lengthy at all and mostly consisted of questions regarding your resume and what internship's you were interested in.
The second interview is described as "speed dating," in which you can speak with as many internship managers as you would like. This was definitely more tough as you don't necessarily know the job description for which you are interviewing. Overall was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just about resume and experiences. Also why you would want the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Converse

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Converse (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Brief, casual, cordial, very straight-to-the-point. Pretty quick too. It was two employees and myself, and I went through the work that I did and asked them some questions about what they do and how they like working there. I think it was split evenly between getting to know me and getting to know what they do.

Interview Questions

• Show us the work you've done as it relates to what the position entails.   Answer Question