Converse Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Converse Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Converse

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Converse (Miami, FL).

Interview

You first meet with the Assistant Store Manager(ASM), Department Manager, or Brand Experience Lead. Then they set you up in a panel interview with 3 other Store Managers via phone. They ask you a 5 part questionnaire. Very typical questions: Name a time when you had to lead by example?, Give us a situation where you were in charge and had to get the confidence of the rest of the staff and how did you go about it? They ask questions that focus on Leadership abilities.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest area of opportunity and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They Lowball you. When asked for a certain amount I could not attain that because there was another Lead who was there longer and earned more and it would not be fair to them. Really??!

Other Interview Reviews for Converse

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Converse (Saint Augustine, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

long and in depth, onboarding took almost a month, panel interview over phone was between current store manager and also 3 other store managers in the district. they like to throw curveballs

Interview Questions