Converse Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Converse

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Converse (Boston, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. It was 3 interviews (1 with the HR representative over the phone, 1 with the marketing manager over the phone, and 1 final round with two marketing managers over video.) It was fairly easy-going and allowed me to speak honestly about my interest in marketing and why I was so passionate about Converse.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Converse

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Converse in October 2018.

Interview

I first met their university recruitment through a career fair at my university, where I supplied them with my resume. One of their recruiters followed up with me and told me about a Data Analytics internship, which I was not interested in. They did a screening call where they asked just basic questions (didn't really need to prepare), and then I told them I was more interested in marketing. I was given an interview with the person who heads marketing (not a recruiter), and I had a phone interview with them.

Interview Questions