Converse Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Converse Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Converse

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Converse (Long Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I walked with the manager around the store and had a lot of practice customer interactions, and spoke a lot about company culture. We also talked about what I liked about the brand and my personal history of the with them such as my first pair of converse.

Interview Questions

• Put together an outfit from the store and explain how you would suggest it to a customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Converse

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Converse (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied, had a phone interview, then did ah interview with two managers..... they asked me about five questions, was a easy interview, a little off topic at times, we all laughed a few times

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Converse (Chesterfield, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very warm and easy gong. There where a serious of 6 preselected questions . Which all required a short answer. The process was quick and easy overall

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you where asked to do something that went against your beliefs   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Converse (Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied for this role online. I was thinking to go to the store and introduce myself but the store was due to be opened in a month. I got a call from the HR manager and it was short call basically asking the same questions that I previously had to answer in the video application.
    1. What experience have I had and why it is relevant for the job? 2. What knowledge do I have of Converse and its stores? 3. Why I am the best candidate. A few days later I got the final interview which usually would've been a in-person interview but because the stores manager wasn't in my city, it was a phone interview that last 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to get out of your way to help a customer and what happened after?   1 Answer