Convio Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convio (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The recruiter responded to me quickly after I applied online. We set up a time to talk on the phone via e-mail Well when that day came she was 30min late calling me and when she did she had to reschedule due to a meeting that went over. So we set a new date. When that date arrived she didn't call me on time AGAIN. I ended up calling her. She apologized and said her calender didn't reminder her to call me. So we talked about general job duties and how I felt about the company. She set me up with a phone interview with the manager. He called the next day ON TIME. We had a great talk and he was a nice guy. He wanted me to come in and meet with the members of the team I would be working on. So I went in for the in person interviews. I met with like 6 people total. In sets of mini interviews. Everyone was generally nice for the most part. Lastly I met with the manger in person we talked for a while then he said for me to follow up with either him or the HR lady I had been talking to. I waited a couple of days and sent everyone I interviewed with thank you cards. Then I sent an e-mail to the HR lady and the manger. Not response. So I didn't get it but I was disappointed that they couldn't at least shoot me an e-mail saying they were not moving forward with me. It made me change my outlook on this company.

Interview Questions