Conway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conway Interview Questions

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I went to the store and they were rude to me. I said, "I was a hardworker and I wanted to work my way up to an Assistant Manager if I needed too."

They said, "You hard worker? We can use you."

No training, no tax forms, no formal interview and being shouted at the first day for not being an expert on the job.

I got hired. Very unprofessional interview, an opportunity for the manager to smart-mouth me.

LEAN Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conway (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Submitted resume online. Not a word did they mention about sponsorship. Emailed me to schedule a phone interview and the only question they asked is wether I need sponsorship, although I stated clearly I will need it in my resume. Interviewer said she didn't read my resume until she called.

FOS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conway (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

1 on 1 Not very informative. They conducted a list of series questions and asked you off a sheet. You are there to help make your manager get promoted. It's that simple and that easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conway (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

One on one with the manager who was very rough but insightful it waw in tbe back room and only last 20 min not a long time all together

Interview Questions

• Have you worked here before   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conway (Portland, OR) in February 2013.

Interview

I got a call from HR saying that a team was interested in interviewing me. Then I did a phone interview with the manager. After that interview HR called me to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview was a panel interview on site. After that interview was over, HR called and offered me the job. Then I did a background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, etc.
      How would I communicate with the team in certain situations
      What is my SQL experience
      What is my report building experience
      Experience with microsoft products
      Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conway (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process for this position seemed messy with the management unsure of what they were looking for in a candidate. No proficiency tests were given or deep technical information exchanged.

Interviews consisted of meeting with the department head, and then with a member of executive management and HR. Salary offer was significantly lower than discussed with management / HR.

Interview Questions

• The average tenure of a Conway employee is 13 years. We are a loyal and dedicated group. If you join our team, can we expect the same of you? And if so, Where do you see your self after 5 years with us?   1 Answer

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conway in April 2010.

Interview

It was a process of me learning to adjust to getting interviewed and it was my first interview in along while after I completed Business School was completed. I was nervous and I did not a single answer to a basic conversation. I was tense at that very interview that the interviewer asked me if I was OK and I looked that I needed to relax and take a breath for a moment.

Interview Questions

• Is this your first interview for a job and this type of position?   1 Answer