Cook Medical Inc Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cook Medical Inc Internship Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc (New York, NY).

Interview

Very haphazard in coordination amongst HR executives to set up interview. I waited and for weeks for a callback just to wait more time. Received a call six months after interviewing to try again in the next wave of internships.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cook Medical Inc

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc in November 2009.

Interview

The facilities at Cook were beautiful and the people there were all extremely friendly. Everyone seemed like they really wanted to be there and the company was very well-respected within the community. The interview process consisted of one interview on campus, followed by a series of on-site interviews by various Cook employees. The interviews were very laid back and relaxed.

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc in September 2009.

Interview

We were told that we were chosen for an interview, had to fax in some forms for background check prior to interviewing. On the interview day, we had 3 interviews, one of them is a panel interview. After that we were given a presentation and a tour of the company and its facilities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • If you were given a chance to talk to someone you admire, who would it be? and what will you ask?   Answer Question