Cook Pharmica Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cook Pharmica Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cook Pharmica (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

There was a standard phone interview, followed by an on-site interview. Many questions pertained to equipment, experience with machinery, exerience with SOPs and working in a GMP environment. It was not an intimidating setting, the interviewers were personable and fairly casual with an open dialogue. It was an area supervisor (Team Coordinator) and an HR representative who were present.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cook Pharmica

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cook Pharmica (Bloomington, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

basic interview, phone interview followed by in person interview with the hiring manager and HR. Simple questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cook Pharmica (Bloomington, IN) in May 2008.

Interview

It was a technical interview on the phone. They decided to bring me in for an interview. They said at the end that they were going to "see if they like me." After they said that I felt like saying I was definitely going to be taking a hard look at them as well. I guess they did not like me because they did not hire me. As a matter of fact they were not even professional enough to lie about why like most HR departments usually have the courtesy to do. I liked one guy that interviewed me. The rest of you know who you are and guess what. I do not like you either.

Interview Questions

• Do not remember. That was 2 years ago.   1 Answer