Cooper Crouse-Hinds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cooper Crouse-Hinds Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cooper Crouse-Hinds

Continuous Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cooper Crouse-Hinds (Syracuse, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Cross-functional interview process. Interviewed by folks who had intimate knowledge of the role and others who were evaluating the personal attributes of the applicant. I on't have anything else to say to meet the minimum word requirement for this category.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that was most challenging to you?   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cooper Crouse-Hinds (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Basically just be prepared to answer questions about whether you are motivated to learn new things, if you are a problem solver, if you are able to read wiring diagrams and if you have any experience in the electrical field. Have you ever used an air driver. Are you a people person that can work with a group of people or alone without any problems.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw something going on that you knew was completely wrong. Would you tell your supervisor, or keep quiet?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cooper Crouse-Hinds (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2012.

Interview

The Process of Interview around 1-2 month and this held using Linkedin and Phone. After that agency calling the candidate to provide our benefit with previous company and what government role for all employee.

Interview Questions

• Around our background and our experience and how our relationship with customer especially with Senior Management   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate about their Offering, is it already include with government role base and also better than previous company